Strymon v FX8

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9593
    Do it !!!

Fractal Verb and delay best Ive heard...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Make sure it's legit and you're not being scammed. Presumably you are meeting up to do the deal in person?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WarpedSoundsWarpedSounds Frets: 79
    edited January 2017
    mellowsun said:
    Make sure it's legit and you're not being scammed. Presumably you are meeting up to do the deal in person?
    Yes. Meeting within the next week or two. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9593
    @WarpedSounds - the FX8 is simply stunning for ambient stuff. It really is.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33834
    @WarpedSounds - the FX8 is simply stunning for ambient stuff. It really is.
    Crystals FTW!
  • FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1433
    edited January 2017
    Ha ha, just seen this thread, I'm the mystery person who's doing the swap, and I promise not to scam our boy too bad! And there was no shakedown, just a friendly chat about what values we were happy with, even I'm not crazy enough to swap an FX8 for £800 worth of gear.

I think the FX8 is stunning but I'm lazy and don't really have the time or know how to program the sort of sounds the Strymon and Big Sky can do right off the bat. As has been said they're all decent units and sound great, it just ends up coming down to workflow.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Ha ha, just seen this thread, I'm the mystery person who's doing the swap, and I promise not to scam our boy too bad! And there was no shakedown, just a friendly chat about what values we were happy with, even I'm not crazy enough to swap an FX8 for £800 worth of gear.

I think the FX8 is stunning but I'm lazy and don't really have the time or know how to program the sort of sounds the Strymon and Big Sky can do right off the bat. As has been said they're all decent units and sound great, it just ends up coming down to workflow.

Haha. 
  • Ha ha, just seen this thread, I'm the mystery person who's doing the swap, and I promise not to scam our boy too bad! And there was no shakedown, just a friendly chat about what values we were happy with, even I'm not crazy enough to swap an FX8 for £800 worth of gear.

I've got £900 worth of mint Korg Miku's if you're interested in a trade.  

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I've got £900 worth of mint Korg Miku's if you're interested in a trade.  
    Would you include the patch cables so I can daisy chain them together?
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    If you're happy with your sound currently I wouldn't change. Isn't worth the time and effort.