Brum Based Types

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 30928
If anyone fancies doing some house moving for 6 or 7 hours tomorrow, £100 in cash on offer.

I've 3 mates coming but anyone who wants to earn an extra crumb (and also knows how to assist with the important stuff) is welcome.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    If I wasn't working I would happily have helped :/ are you moving again? 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30928
    Yeah, we've never wanted to stay after the robbery.

• SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    That;s such a shame, cos that house looked lovely. Thieving twats.

Can't say I blame you though, we would probably feel the same way too.
    Snap said:
    That;s such a shame, cos that house looked lovely. Thieving twats.

Can't say I blame you though, we would probably feel the same way too.
    Honestly, you feel invaded.

• :( Sorry I can't help, but good luck with the move.
    You staying local?

• RickydRickyd Frets: 149
    Sorry to hear that James, the house really did look out of this world when you moved in. Could you not get some decent security system in place? It seems such a shame that some ratbag causes you all this grief.
    It's all done now....shame but there you have it.

And, I have a taker on help so all good there too....!

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I would have ( as my income is £70 P/week JSA so £100 would be nice!) but got a job interview tomorrow. C'est la vie. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    I would have ( as my income is £70 P/week JSA so £100 would be nice!) but got a job interview tomorrow. C'est la vie. 
    Mate, if you make it one side of lunch, my offer stands on pro rata.

edited January 2017
    Right, just to also say, my rig is going on a bejewelled sedan chair along the A38 and there will be an official route unveiled tomorrow, where doomers, rockers, mods, hippies, progs and bluesmen can honour the Mothership©

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Gassage said:
    Right, just to also say, my rig is going on a bejewelled sedan chair along the A38 and there will be an official route unveiled tomorrow, where doomers, rockers, mods, hippies, progs and bluesmen can honour the Mothership©

I have to go to Lahndahn tomorrow, othewise I'd have been along to pay homage to it. 

I would have happily cast handfulls of picks in front of it to mark the status of such a rig..
  • Lichfield?

Gassage said:

I have to go to Lahndahn tomorrow, othewise I'd have been along to pay homage to it. 

I would have happily cast handfulls of picks in front of it to mark the status of such a rig..
    There will be many. My people are asking for biodegradable ones so the area is not affected.

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    In Brum tonight but not available / free tomorrow otherwise would gladly have helped! It does beg the question though - is there anything musical going on in Brum tonight?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Gassage said:
    Gassage said:

There will be many. My people are asking for biodegradable ones so the area is not affected.
    They worried it might make the whole place look a bit more classy?
    viz said:
    In Brum tonight but not available / free tomorrow otherwise would gladly have helped! It does beg the question though - is there anything musical going on in Brum tonight?
    US indie folk band Darlingside on at the Glee Club, assuming you mean city centre. The Glee Club is between the Chinese quarter and the gay quarter so very popular with gay Chinese people ( possibly). Or are you further afield? You could come and watch my band rehearse in Walsall - two hours of tuning, discussing office politics ( being in a band where three people work together in the day is not a good thing)and excuses about why we haven't learned stuff. 
    viz said:
    US indie folk band Darlingside on at the Glee Club, assuming you mean city centre. The Glee Club is between the Chinese quarter and the gay quarter so very popular with gay Chinese people ( possibly). Or are you further afield? You could come and watch my band rehearse in Walsall - two hours of tuning, discussing office politics ( being in a band where three people work together in the day is not a good thing)and excuses about why we haven't learned stuff. 

Haha they both sound fascinating but yep I'm near the Bullring so will probably check out the Glee club - cheers. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    viz said:
    viz said:

Haha they both sound fascinating but yep I'm near the Bullring so will probably check out the Glee club - cheers. 

Lots of places to eat around there as well ( more the Chinese bit than the gay bit). 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Cool ta
    viz said:
    Cool ta
    Pop in for a Pizza if you pack a few boxes!