Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your age and you have Full head of hair........Thinning on top.......Bald and couldn't give a toss ?

What's Hot

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72734
    Dominic said:

Ironic that my Dad and grandfather were bald by mid Twenties. All else in working order.
    The classic male-pattern baldness gene is passed down through the female chromosome, so you need to look at your mum's dad to see if you're likely to have it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerx said:
    28 and thankfully its all good. 

Fella I work with is 22, fully bald on top, just the sides and back remaining... it looks fucking terrible bless him. 
    I hope he isn't a member here and reads that
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5027
    44 and hair down to my arse.  See profile pic.
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2588
    48, have all my hair but totally silver. I keep it cut quite short.

• cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    ICBM said:
    Dominic said:

Ironic that my Dad and grandfather were bald by mid Twenties. All else in working order.
    The classic male-pattern baldness gene is passed down through the female chromosome, so you need to look at your mum's dad to see if you're likely to have it.
    My maternal grandfather is still going strong at 95 with a head of hair reminiscent of Leslie Nielsen.     

I'm 43 and going grey, not much thinning going on ......   So here's hoping
  • 43 and receding gradually since time immemorial with a bit of manly thinning up top. Standard grade 2 self-administered head shave for me. I only have a problem with it when photographed under bright stage lighting, because then I look like the old man emoji.

I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • Fifty in May. Full head of thick, greying hair
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6202
    58 in March with short back and polish.   Started losing mine when I was in my twenties.. thanks to my Dad's genes. Neither my twin or younger brother suffer from male pattern baldness, but my twin suffers from such severe alopecia that he shaves his head.. so we're sort of even.  I remember the shock of seeing the whole effect for the first time when I once used a lift where all the walls were mirrored. Youch!
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12449
    Reverend said:
    44 and hair down to my arse.  See profile pic.
    I have hair down to my arse too. Unfortunately it's all on my back. 

WTF is it with nature? My hair started falling out in my late twenties, then what was left started going grey in my early 30s. Meanwhile my back, shoulders and ears have slowly started filling up with black hair. Doh. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 32 and it looks like I'll only have the sides in a couple of years........ I've NOT got the face for it so I'll look pretty bad, there's no two ways about it.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    I've NOT got the face for it so I'll look pretty bad, there's no two ways about it.
    Pretty much my predicament. I'm going to look like a cunt if I like it or not.

If I go for the big shave, I'll look like an egg with a beard. Fuck that.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    edited February 2017
    32 and it looks like I'll only have the sides in a couple of years........ I've NOT got the face for it so I'll look pretty bad, there's no two ways about it.
    Bidley said:
    I've NOT got the face for it so I'll look pretty bad, there's no two ways about it.

If it really bothers you both have a look at hair systems. Much more to them than a traditional syrup.

www.hair4all.com

Did you see Karl Pilkington get one fitted?

Previously known as stevebrum
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5003
    61. Slight thinning at the back but otherwise a full head of hair. Was jet black but now mostly grey. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    34. I gave in and started going full 0.5 a couple of years back. It started going in my early twenties.

I wet shave every week now. I do miss the long hair but ah what ya gonna do. Less time in the shower anyway which is nice in the morning. Thankfully my hair is still black as the ace of spades.
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6883
    skunkwerx said:
    28 and thankfully its all good. 

Fella I work with is 22, fully bald on top, just the sides and back remaining... it looks fucking terrible bless him. 
    I hope he isn't a member here and reads that
    Its all good, our daily banter usually revolves around it, and each others mums! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2483
    45 full head (and beard) of very grey hair, that's gradually turning white. My Dad has a full head of completely white hair as did his Dad before him.
    Considering growing it again and going for the "full Gandalf".
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Bidley said:

Don't go total bald, shave it a couple of mm. It'll look much better than having it longer on the sides
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2256
    54 and so thin I razor it every 3 days. Both Grandad's were bald, my Dad's nearly bald and so is my eldest son. 
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    holnrew said:
    Bidley said:

Don't go total bald, shave it a couple of mm. It'll look much better than having it longer on the sides
    Yeah you're probably right. I just don't have the bollocks to do it. It's actually really affecting my mood these days.

• Has anyone here got a bobby ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom