633 Amps

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• joeWjoeW Frets: 462
    edited March 2020
    I have the head and a 2X12 loaded with 1 gold one greenback.  No Comic Sans to be seen ...

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Yes. The font, being an aesthetic choice, is *entirely* indicative of the quality of the amps' build and tone.
    The fact that it is completely customisable makes it not a problem, really.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 462
    joeW said:
    I spent some time dragging a LP, L5 and tele round stores to demo amps.  Tried 2Rock, Morgan, DrZ and Hampstead and eventually got a 633 Grooveking mid 2019.  I don’t play with much drive and probably have different requirements to most (Jazz mainly) and this fit my ear the best.  Resale will, off course be that much harder (and probably painful) but I found there to be a spectrum of tones I found very musical and without getting overwhelmed with controls (single channel).  Let’s hope I don’t need to sell it to pay for loo roll in the coming months - recon the exchange rate is about 25 quilted currently.
    If you ever did I might be interested dependant of funds at the time lol. Lovely amps and the logo lights up Is yours a head or a combo @joeW ;;
    Sorry - posted a photo without reply to your thread - first day on TFB... 

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    joeW said:
    joeW said:
    I spent some time dragging a LP, L5 and tele round stores to demo amps.  Tried 2Rock, Morgan, DrZ and Hampstead and eventually got a 633 Grooveking mid 2019.  I don’t play with much drive and probably have different requirements to most (Jazz mainly) and this fit my ear the best.  Resale will, off course be that much harder (and probably painful) but I found there to be a spectrum of tones I found very musical and without getting overwhelmed with controls (single channel).  Let’s hope I don’t need to sell it to pay for loo roll in the coming months - recon the exchange rate is about 25 quilted currently.
    If you ever did I might be interested dependant of funds at the time lol. Lovely amps and the logo lights up Is yours a head or a combo @joeW ;;
    Sorry - posted a photo without reply to your thread - first day on TFB... 

Nice :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2580
    tFB Trader
    Lodious said:
    OMG, it's a font atrocity

LOL, You must be in graphic design or marketing

Everyone of Cliffs panels are custom made to order, you could specify every character to be a different font if you really wanted to set off the alarm bells
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom