Les Paul Junior double cut parts sources

What's Hot
Hi 
I was lucky enough to get a LPJ double cut from GSP basses in the Black Friday sales and very nice it is too. 
the intention is to use up some parts in the draws. But still need some pointers to companies for certain things. 
I am not going all out vintage repro with this one but if thats the best option I will spend the money. 

So in the draws are the following

Old Schaller Badass Bridge (not sure I like it that much and if not what would be a good junior bridge)
Also  an unused Wilkinson wrap over bought to replace the Schaller but again is there something else I should look at)

Pickup is sorted I have a bobbin and parts  a selection of Magnets spare A2 & A5  although I have never wound a p90 have enough wire to cock it up. 

Tuners 
Nothing in the box but thinking Wilkinson 3 on a Chicago strip could splash for more authentic klusons but Iam not sure they are worth the difference.

Scratch plates
No Idea other than the few I found seem massively expensive for a little bit of plastic LOL.

knobs and other stuff have laying around

any good advice welcome

thanks jez

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27807
    Badass - just check the neck angle and the required bridge height.  If it fits, I'd use it.

Pickup - in a guitar like this, I'd pay some money and get one of our custom Builders to wind something that you'll really enjoy,  

Scratchplate - no.
    ;)

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3090
    Bare Knuckle Nantucket P90, awesome in an LPJ
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11656
    tFB Trader
    We've used aBKP Nantucket but also consider Oil City Jingo - we keep both in stock usually. Otherwise enjoy winding one. 

Bridge wise I like intonation so current choices are graphtech resomax, tonepros, Schaller Signum (new design) or even Gotoh 510 UB

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!