Homeland

What's Hot

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    edited March 2017
    Jalapeno said:
    Oh hell yes ....

Assume you're a few eps ahead watching the US release?? 

As we've just finished the Hostage Ep on UK TV I believe (last week - think there was the next on Sunday night)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5145
    Danny1969 said:
    I've watched a couple of this current series but I'm finding it difficult to care about the kid who's got into the trouble ... Carrie mostly annoys me and Quinn doesn't look so mighty now .... Does it get better ?
    I haven't seen Sunday's episode yet, but I'd say that two of your three complaints are well and truly resolved as of the previous episode. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10412
    Ah good ok will keep with it

I have to say though, having just had a double hernia op and been recouperating in bed by watching The Sopranos for the 5th time any other show has a lot to live up to 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    Danny1969 said:

I have to say though, having just had a double hernia op and been recouperating in bed by watching The Sopranos for the 5th time any other show has a lot to live up to 
    True.
    Give other HBO productions a go though - Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, 6 Feet Under - all very good too.
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    Give other HBO productions a go though - Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, 6 Feet Under - all very good too.
    Seen all those mate, loved them all especially The Wire 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    joneve said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Oh hell yes ....

As we've just finished the Hostage Ep on UK TV I believe (last week - think there was the next on Sunday night)
    Nope. Channel4 screenings.  The hostage one was the previous week.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    Jalapeno said:
    joneve said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Oh hell yes ....

Nope. Channel4 screenings.  The hostage one was the previous week.
    Ah. Sounds like I need to catch up with this week's asap then!! 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14267
    tFB Trader
    yes excellent series so far and looks to be a 'false flag'  attack by a 'covert'  company probably linked to the CIA - surely they don't authorize such matters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the quote in episode one when Saul said defending the USA is now a billion dollar business - no wonder many private 'security' companies want a piece of this action
    tFB Trader
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    Wire was probably the best thing on TV for years - Have you tried The Spiral - French detective with sub titles
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    Wire was probably the best thing on TV for years - Have you tried The Spiral - French detective with sub titles
    Yes Spiral was very good, seen them all, great characters and stories, I'm hoping they make some more 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    tFB Trader
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    Yes Spiral was very good, seen them all, great characters and stories, I'm hoping they make some more 
    can't remember what it was called but a superb Belgium detective series with sub titles - starts with a bank raid and effectively they steal information regarding Belgium politicians - gay or lovers etc the usual thing for bribery etc
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7422
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    can't remember what it was called but a superb Belgium detective series with sub titles - starts with a bank raid and effectively they steal information regarding Belgium politicians - gay or lovers etc the usual thing for bribery etc
    Salamander 
    Red ones are better. 
    tFB Trader
    TimmyO said:
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:
    Danny1969 said:

True.
    Salamander 
    that was it - did you see it - I thought it was excellent
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    i saw the first series. i thought that was shite, but continued watching as I got drawn-in. Haven't seen it since.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771
    Cirrus said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Since Morena Baccarin's departure it was pretty much downhill.
    FTFY
    She's hotter than a hot thing that's been in the microwave. Seriously wound my wife up by going "BEEP... BEEEP... BEEP" any time she appeared on screen. "why are you making that noise?" "It's my sex sonar, can't control it..."
    @Cirrus ;You've seen Firefly and Deadpool then? She's quite talented.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Firefly yes, not deadpool... I'll get round to it.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7422
    Anyone up to date with the last Ep of this season.

Man I got the feels
    Red ones are better. 
    No spoilers, but I was left a tad slack jawed feeling "is that it ?"  This is the last episode ever ffs !  Definitely went out with a wimper :(  

Overall this series has been a definite improvement over the previous couple. 

Feedback
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26593
    Jalapeno said:
    No spoilers, but I was left a tad slack jawed feeling "is that it ?"  This is the last episode ever ffs !  Definitely went out with a wimper :(  

Overall this series has been a definite improvement over the previous couple. 
    Are you talking about Homeland? If so...it wasn't the last ever, it's been renewed for another two seasons.
    <space for hire>
    edited April 2017
    Ah ...makes a more sense.

Though how they're going to eke out 2 more series is going to be interesting.

Feedback