Homeland

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12370
    If the writing and plot lines keep up to the standard of the latest series I won't object to a couple more. 

Spoiler! So look away if you're not up to date. 

I'm still trying to figure out how Saul walked away from the bombing without a scratch? It looked like all the cars in the convoy had been hit? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    best series yet (tho I haven't seen series 1), outstanding stuff, tho I'm gonna miss Quinn, he was badass.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    boogieman said:
    If the writing and plot lines keep up to the standard of the latest series I won't object to a couple more. 

Spoiler! So look away if you're not up to date. 

I'm still trying to figure out how Saul walked away from the bombing without a scratch? It looked like all the cars in the convoy had been hit? 
    Good point, hadn't really thought of that and he appears to be the only survivor. Great finale and leaves it open for some decent stuff to come. 
  • Mark_RMark_R Frets: 79
    ignoring the jazz music, its been good, series 1&2 were blinders, kind of lost its way in series 5 but series 6, slow to start, but it had to be, so much story was laid down in those first three episodes.  It feels like this was the prelude, a scene setting for the fight to come.
    This series has ended with an American President, paranoid, gutless, clueless even.  It feels like a middle eastern dictatorship, rounded up all the intelligence staff, sworn in to power in secrecy.

This has moved on from spies and terrorists to fighting for basic liberties.  Should be a good season next year
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    I've just caught up with the last series and binge watched it over last couple days.

I think it was the best series since Brody' s death. Still some action in middle East but more politics, less psychotic episodes by Carrie and Quinn  (although it's an important part of the show there was just too much meds, dreams etc) and good intrigue.
    I liked the u derground centre bit with the opinion-making take news presenter.
    It ends quite well too - where does the story go? Will we see dictatorial US Madame President? Political coup?