Guitarist Mag

What's Hot
SRichSRich Frets: 763
Sorting out various bank stuff yesterday, and having just taken many, many back issues of Guitarist to the recycling centre, I cancelled my DD for the print subscription to the mag.

The very helpful person on their helpline suggested iTunes or Zinio to gain access to a digital copy. I'm damned if I can find a way of getting it to my mac (don't have an iPad and looking at mags on my Android phone is a pain). I'm no Luddite but it sounds bizarre that you can't read the content on a laptop.......really?

Or have I just applied for Luddite status?..... 

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    There is a Zinio reader app for the Mac. You just need to download it from the App Store on your Mac.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ElectroDanElectroDan Frets: 554
    If you subscribe to Readly you can read Guitarist, Guitar Techniques, Total Guitar as well as a ton of other stuff. It's about  £10 a month. I'm not sure if you can still access the audio though as I haven't tried.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6895
    I'm interested in Readly - I have a Guitar and Bass magazine subs, which isn't available on readly (I use PC and IOS app to read). But the Readly offering covers a huge area of magazine topics that would be good to dip into - not bad for £10 a month..
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27630
    mrkb said:
    I'm interested in Readly - I have a Guitar and Bass magazine subs, which isn't available on readly (I use PC and IOS app to read). But the Readly offering covers a huge area of magazine topics that would be good to dip into - not bad for £10 a month..
    And for your #10/mth, you can install Readly on 5 different devices ... which means that 5 different people can read the mags that interest them for that cost.

I've been using it for a couple of years - and it's a total bargain.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    @ElectroDan Thanks for the Readly heads-up......that's a find!

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7487
    If you subscribe to Readly you can read Guitarist, Guitar Techniques, Total Guitar as well as a ton of other stuff. It's about  £10 a month. I'm not sure if you can still access the audio though as I haven't tried.
    ^ this - it is fantastic. I now read the odd article from magazines I'd never buy
    Red ones are better. 
    No you can't access the audio though 
    Red ones are better. 
  • If Guitar and Bass Magazine isn't on Readly, that's a dealbreaker  for me. By far the superior guitar mag now.

If Guitar and Bass Magazine isn't on Readly, that's a dealbreaker  for me. By far the superior guitar mag now.
    It's not, so I have a digital sub to that in addition 
    Red ones are better.