Have you pedal on your board that you know you are going to replace in the near future?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10699

I might swap my CE-5 for a CE-2 or an MXR Analog Chorus but I also might not bother.

If you don't need stereo then you should definitely try that. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not sure yet but may replace  my Earthquaker Devices Talons with the JHS AT for a bit.
    Nope. Kept the Talons.
    The Talons has come off the board and been replaced with a ProCo Rat, modded by JHS.
  • HoofHoof Frets: 491
    DD3 might come off, I don't know what for, I just don't really use delay much anymore. Maybe a chorus will go in it's place, dunno what yet though. 

Keep thinking the RAT may make way for the Way Huge fat Sandwich again and I'll probably probably lose the the Joyo American Dream for a ED Acapulco Gold at some point.

Oh, and something along the lines of a POG or Harmonizer.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22163
    Dungus said:
    Not quite feeling the Chase Bliss Brothers. And with an RML 432k version 2 coming in, there's a chance it's going to sound even weedier soon. Hmmmm......
    Cripes, that RML looks fabulous. 

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    No, the nearest thing I've had to GAS this last year is probably one of those EHX Key9 or MEL9 toys, in reality I have no use for it so won't bother.

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    KoT in. Vox satchurator out.
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7804
    Sadly, my philosophy appears to be buy first, think about it 2nd...
    That said, I have bought a DOD rubberneck in the hope that it replaces my DD500, which I'd like to keep at home.
    When's that arriving? Be interested to know how it sounds. Still no demos out for it.

I'm looking at swapping out my whole board for a MIDI controlled thing. Focus at the mo is trying to trade my Caroline Meteore for a Neunaber V2 pedal...
    July some time. Keeps getting pushed back.

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    I'm most likely be selling my Warthog when my Veteran arrives. I don't need that amount of distortion on my rig. I think I'll miss it though but can't justify having both :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/