Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD / Too many Teles?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @markblack - yours is one of the best looking relics I've seen. Pink over sunburst.
    Almost makes me want to get a spray can out on one of mine :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Telecaster started it all for me. The Prince madcat Hohner one... when I didn’t even know what a telecaster was.... great line up you have there. Never too many. 
    .... I’ll answer that question now shall I? Yes, it’s aluminium and yes it does stay in tune, even when you put the heating on!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    @bgmartinsbridge, congrats glad you got there in the end. Very sweet collection of teles, has put me in the mood !
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Teles are the screwdrivers of the guitar world - indispensible and can't have too many.
  • That is a very nice set of 4 teles.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4787
    We've got 4 teles too. One in our main room, one in the tv room, one in our bedroom and one in my daughter's bedroom.  :3 =)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Might be letting the 59 reissue go shortly - watch this space - possible incoming strat and I seem to have settled on the 67 with Bigsby as my daily player!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom