Chemtrails??

What's Hot

Comments

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited August 2019
    Facebook and YouTube have little to do with it, humans have always been gullible idiots, it's just now these idiots can reach a higher audience, but then so can the people selling the truth,... And which one gets the most views...? 
    Most gullible idiots don't know that they are gullible idiots.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11778
    VimFuego said:
    The entire world is cooking itself, everything is dying out, and everything is run to benefit a tiny number of extremely wealthy people.

That's what we KNOW, so I find it hilarious people think that much less harmful things are somehow kept secret...
    it's interesting that most conspiracy theorists believe climate change to be a conspiracy theory.It seems the more evidence there is for something, the less likely it is to be real, and the less evidence there, the more likely it is to be true.
    It's probably just psychology, some people just naturally disbelieve anything that's "perceived wisdom".

In moderation and paired with intelligence that's very healthy, but a lot of these people are just fuckwits.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited August 2019
    That has to be parody....

and then I saw this advertised on the side banner  http://stopmasturbationnow.org/ :lol:
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12375
    Octafish said:

and then I saw this advertised on the side banner  http://stopmasturbationnow.org/ :lol:
    It’s definitely a wind up site. Did you see the “America’s top dentist says Donald Trump has the largest known human brain” thing underneath the chemtrails article? :)  
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2768
    CONtrails - the clue is in the title ;)

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18785
    Freebird said:
    Facebook and YouTube have little to do with it, humans have always been gullible idiots, it's just now these idiots can reach a higher audience, but then so can the people selling the truth,... And which one gets the most views...? 
    Most gullible idiots don't know that they are gullible idiots.
    Wait a minute... the apple & snake thing wasn't for real?  :o
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1843
    shrinkwrap said: please
    Yeah chemtrails are old.. You'd think Amurcans had enough on their minds.
    Must be something in the water - if they ain't Evangelising they're Conspiracising
    It's not in the water, it's in the air. Pay attention 007.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    lysander said:
    Flat earthers, chemtrail believers and others are pretty sad. Not as sad and destructive as antivax though. Facebook and youtube have a lot to answer to in making the world dumber and scarier.
    I don't agree - Facebook has given a mean for idiots to be amplified and find other idiots to build a critical mass large enough to be heard and influence others. Youtube on the other end has been well documented to promote outrageous content because the algorithms were tweaked to essentially generate viral phenomenon since this gets the more ad views. They're not the only ones by any means but are symptomatic of the issues of social media.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24297
    Octafish said:

Of course!

It's a fantastic site.

It's almost as good as the Landover Baptists satire site.

• fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    Religion, particularly weird shit like Jehovah's Witnesses, or conspiracy theories - which is the least harmful for a person to spend their time on?
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    Religion, particularly weird shit like Jehovah's Witnesses, or conspiracy theories - which is the least harmful for a person to spend their time on?
    depends, the anti vaxxers/ natural medicine/homeopathic cures lot are pretty dangerous. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18785
    VimFuego said:
    depends, the anti vaxxers/ natural medicine/homeopathic cures lot are pretty dangerous. 
    Too true, not to mention the ones that have access to weapons.
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/apr/24/rumour-violence-congo-drc-ebola-outbreak-out-of-control
    VimFuego said:
    The ones who attack victims of events which the theorists say didn't happen are also pretty dangerous. I think one of the school massacres suffers particularly badly in that respect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    VimFuego said:
    The ones who attack victims of events which the theorists say didn't happen are also pretty dangerous. I think one of the school massacres suffers particularly badly in that respect.
    the sandy hook thing? that is sick beyond all imagination. I can't imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to say those things to the parents. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• Chem trails are crazy  , especially when the biggest conspiracy is happening right in front of us. The dumbing down of the general populace via the media of print/television and internet   Plus the satiation of the masses with food loaded with fat salt and sugar . People are so full of this stuff and so hooked on television  it is like they are in some drug induced state that  stops them caring about the social injustices of the world. Even scarier is the encouragement and promotion of hate  against , foreigners, single mums , people on benefits , and other minorities .  Or perhaps I am as mad as the chem trail people  , to be dismissed as a left liberal snowflake communist ? Perhaps greed is good, Michael Douglas wouldn’t lie to us surely , 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Octafish said:

Of course!

It's a fantastic site.

It's almost as good as the Landover Baptists satire site.

Ha, yeah for a minute I was taken in, but then I saw the chap with the phallic gun in the header and the stop masturbation link.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4704
    Chem trails are crazy  , especially when the biggest conspiracy is happening right in front of us. The dumbing down of the general populace via the media of print/television and internet  
    I can see they’ve got to you, but we’re okay thanks.  Good luck though  ;)
    edited August 2019
    VimFuego said:
    VimFuego said:
    the sandy hook thing? that is sick beyond all imagination. I can't imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to say those things to the parents. 
    That's the one. Yes sick is the word. It probably goes back further, but of course you have the Holocaust as a perfect early example. Authors like Primo Levi told it as it was, and as well as survivors' guilt (he was a chemist and was quite useful to the Germans during his time in Auschwitz) you then have people telling you it didn't happen like you witnessed it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1593
    edited August 2019
    There was no chemtrails before 9-11. Fact.