Pedaltrain height

What's Hot
HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9737
Could do with just a few mm extra on the feet as the T-Rex junior velcroed underneath is starting to look rather worse for wear. Unbelievably the feet are riveted on rather than the more sensible option of using screws! Rather than drilling out the rivets and starting over I’m thinking of extending the rubber feet a tad. A bit of Googling suggests that Heyco part c2008 could be glued on to the existing feet - just wondered if anyone here has done this and if it worked out ok? Thanks.
I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3407
    Get one of these and drill out the old ones with a 5mm drill. It's easy peasy.
    https://www.andertons.co.uk/cioks-mounting-kit-pedaltrain-mounting-kit
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 616
    B and Q do some black rubber chair feet that i have just pushed onto the original pedaltrain ones. No glue needed. Diall is the brand name. They come in a variety of sizes and i can't remember what diameter i got but they work well and don't need you to mod the board in any way 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9737
    Thanks. The B&Q solution sounds like the cheap’n’easy option.
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9737
    edited September 2019
    Beexter said:
    B and Q do some black rubber chair feet that i have just pushed onto the original pedaltrain ones. No glue needed. Diall is the brand name. They come in a variety of sizes and i can't remember what diameter i got but they work well and don't need you to mod the board in any way 
    If anybody is interested it's the 18mm ones. £1.12 for a pack of four. Works a treat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom