Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5423
    StefB said:
    Whitecat said:
    Peach is awesome. Genuine offers and honest trading. 

If history is anything to go by Coda will likely put up a sale tonight or tomorrow too that is just genuine price slashing on what they want to shift rather than inflated-then-discounted or just damaged stock. 
    I was wondering about that too, not a peep from Coda yet, unless I've missed it on social media or they aren't participating.

Or Rich Tone, radio silence.
    IIRC for the last couple years at least Coda only announced it on social a few hours before it went live (at midnight on Black Friday)... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Andertons is absolutely terrible. B Stock. Basically don't want to discount anything. 
    It appears its now updated to the full sale.. lots more been added.
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • skunkwerx said:
    Andertons is absolutely terrible. B Stock. Basically don't want to discount anything. 
    Cheers ill have a look. Fair play to them then. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar Village's offers look pretty good to me, as with Peach. Also noticed that Andertons had JHS pedals on offer earlier in the week too.
  • eoinzyeoinzy Frets: 128
    edited July 2022
    -
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DougCodaDougCoda Frets: 642
    We're not participating this year, we've nothing to clear really. No old stock hanging around that we want to shift. We've discounted all of that and moved it on throughout the year, the first lockdown was kind of like an extended Black Friday in our Industry.
    I've matched some prices and put on some good deals on some Fender Custom Shop guitars that we got at a good price..some Artisan models, Masterbuilt Robin Trower Strats, 2 Bass VI's and a couple of Esquires  ...The Artisans are about £1000 off SSP and the Trowers even more
    That said I can offer you all a bespoke Fretboard Black Friday offer ...if you see something on our site you like email me at doug@coda-music.com and I'll see what I can do for you over the weekend. It may be a great discount, it may be good ,it may be pathetically small or it may be nothing but it doesn't hurt to ask...
    0reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 18reaction image Wisdom
  • DougCoda said:
    We're not participating this year, we've nothing to clear really. No old stock hanging around that we want to shift. We've discounted all of that and moved it on throughout the year, the first lockdown was kind of like an extended Black Friday in our Industry.
    I've matched some prices and put on some good deals on some Fender Custom Shop guitars that we got at a good price..some Artisan models, Masterbuilt Robin Trower Strats, 2 Bass VI's and a couple of Esquires  ...The Artisans are about £1000 off SSP and the Trowers even more
    That said I can offer you all a bespoke Fretboard Black Friday offer ...if you see something on our site you like email me at doug@coda-music.com and I'll see what I can do for you over the weekend. It may be a great discount, it may be good ,it may be pathetically small or it may be nothing but it doesn't hurt to ask...
    Thanks to your post Doug I just clicked on your site and the first thing I saw was the exact used attenuator I’ve been after. Duly ordered :-)
  • I did get a personal  invite from the posh boys at TNAG which made me chuckle as was delivered by  Mail Chimp,  they seemed to be doing some deals on B&G stuff and other Luthier built stuff worth a look if you are looking for something not Fender or Gibson
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sixstringsuppliessixstringsupplies Frets: 429
    tFB Trader
    I'll throw my hat into the ring.

20% off SSS Premium Prewired range this weekend.

Discount code SSS20 at the checkout gets you a 20% discount on any item on this page:
    https://www.sixstringsupplies.co.uk/prewired-harnesses

Ends Sunday at 23:59pm

Conditions:

excludes solderless range
    back orders not accepted (if an item is not available, it is not available)
    Standard lead times of a maximum of 5 working days apply before shipping.
    anyone who has ordered a prewired kit this week that has not yet been shipped qualifies for the 20% discount. We will refund you once your order has shipped.

Sorry for the conditions, but they do have to be spelt out!
    For Modders, Makers, Players

https://sixstringsupplies.co.uk/

Our YouTube Channel for handy "How-To" Wiring Tutorials
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1085
    Very kind of people to come on here and speak to us GASers directly. Going to send the wife to bed and have a good nosey tonight. 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3751
    edited November 2020
    Genuine offer for one day that will be on TFB only - and I’m not bothering to update the listing or try and sell this anywhere else at this price (on eBay for £1,200, which is still fair):
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/183160/withdrawn-mission-engineering-gemini-2-studio-stereo-frfr-cab-kemper-helix-etc#latest
    Shows as withdrawn but I’ll take £800 cash for one day only. It’ll remain withdrawn if it doesn’t go. Just a small gesture to a community that has largely been very good to me 

Message me if interested. 

Sold on eBay!  =)

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • I was keeping tabs on a green ibanez AS73 semi hollow on andertons. It was £349 past week. Now it's £399. Can't fathom these websites at times.
    2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard ltd edition, 2012 Fender strat 70s re-issue, 2018 Epiphone Texan
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Just noticed Booboo have increased the price of a couple of the telemaster bodies that I had an eye on. They've gone up by about a fiver (not much but the principle of it bothers me) and once you deduct the 20% you still come out ahead.

Strikes me as a daft thing to do, though.

Does anyone know if they just shift Guitarbuild's B-stock, or if they are the same company? Because some of Guitarbuild's offers look decent.
  • skunkwerx said:
    Cheers ill have a look. Fair play to them then. 
    One frustration of mine, on the internet, is that Andertons are huge, and yet it's tough luck if you're only after an impulse purchase and want to see what's in stock. They're one of the very few big shops who don't show stock status on the search results.
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    Bax have 7.5% off their entire site. Handy for people that wanted things that weren’t discounted in their last sale, like me and their Souldier Straps I’ve been keeping an eye on. 
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 788
    Kylef said:
    Bax have 7.5% off their entire site. Handy for people that wanted things that weren’t discounted in their last sale, like me and their Souldier Straps I’ve been keeping an eye on. 
    Useful, but they had 10% off sitewide until yesterday.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11876
    Tempted by the JHS 15% off offer but the only think I'd like is a Switcher to compare pedals just for fun, not really worth spending almost £150 on.
  • DenizDeniz Frets: 2
    Not much going on this year comparing to the previous years' Black Fridays. Guess the sales figures were already good for the shops during the pandemic and stores do not need to clear out their inventory...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 943
    Richards Guitars seem to have some good genuine discounts.