SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WezV x3 Fanned fret (SOLD). Archtop (SOLD), and the latest bigsby inspired build. (PRICE DROPS)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16676
    just had to buy a new oven bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27508
    WezV said:
    just had to buy a new oven bump
    Are you roasting your own maple now?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3451
    Got my WezV fanned fret today and can't put it down. It's not even in my favourite string gauge and the strings are pretty old but it's such a great instrument. Sounds great, light, plays fantastic, just a dream guitar. Anyone looking at the other 2 guitars Wez has for sale, pull the trigger! If they play and sound half as well as this one, then you won't be disappointed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2021
    Let's try £1500 and £650???

Might be able to sort postage. I have an oversized case for the archtop I can pad out to fit.   Would need to sort something else for the solidbody... its a little long for the strat case i have here
    edited November 2021
    Archtop's gone.

Just the yella one left... although I need to get another ABR1 bridge for it so it won't be available for a week or so.

I used the one from it on the archtop to give the buyer an adjustable option