PSA. PRS event in Bath or dentist convention !

What's Hot
maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3150

PRS takeover event in Bath can't copy the details from FB but basically PRS are bringing a load of guitars to Guitarbitz in Bath I won't be going but some may like the idea, theThis weekend
https://facebook.com/events/s/the-big-prs-takeover-weekender/957463439371252/
www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19131
    Not so sure about dentists.
    I reckon vet's working for large conglomerates could be the 'new dentists'  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1578
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

Since moving to Bath, I discovered there are no (none, nada) NHS dentists. I had to go private, and pay nearly twice what Mrs001 pays her private dentist in London.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

Since moving to Bath, I discovered there are no (none, nada) NHS dentists. I had to go private, and pay nearly twice what Mrs001 pays her private dentist in London.
    I go to an NHS dentist in Bath. But maybe they don’t take in any new customers ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2631
    Why don’t the Custom Shop and uber expensive Gibson guys get the “dentist” tag?

My kid’s orthodontist has a collection of vintage Fenders and Gibsons hanging all over the facility.  He even took the time to write and encase his own museum-like descriptions of each guitar and its historical significance.

smh 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4914
    Cos they get, "it's just two bits of wood screwed together, must be good with a screwdriver", and the "all Gibsons are shit and the headstock explodes if you dare think of opening the case" tropes instead. 

It's all fun and games.....

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10339
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

I go to an NHS dentist in Bath. But maybe they don’t take in any new customers ?
    I imagine doing dentistry while you're in the tub is a hard sell in any case. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27747

I reckon vet's working for large conglomerates could be the 'new dentists'  B)
    In that set-up, it’s not the vets who make the money … guess where all the money goes …
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 662
    edited March 20
    As a serious PRS-collecting lawyer, I feel like I'm getting off somewhat lightly on the joke front. Poor ol' dentists.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5300
    Even worse is the PRS collecting lawyer assholes
  • notsopronotsopro Frets: 235
    If there are any PRS owning dentists taking new patients I'm on the lookout :wink: I honestly think it's easier to find the funds to buy a new private stock than it is to register with a dentist these days.

side note, as a PRS owner, the dentist thing doesn't worry me, they're really great guitars, and let's face it, we all hate tooth pain. dentists are the best!!! :smile: