SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Strat-o-Parts - Withdrawn

What's Hot
victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1057
edited January 2015 in Guitars £
I'D BE WILLING TO BREAK THIS INTO PARTS IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT DEMAND. I'LL BE IN LONDON IN A WEEK OR SO FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEARBY.

A bit of a long shot, but I have a Strat made up of the following:

60s neck, Japanese made and bought from Touchstone Tonewoods. Very little wear and great quality.
Sherwood Green Squier body. It's a full thickness, late 90s one. The green is darker than the vintage Sherwood tint, which tends to be more like teal I think. This is more like a Metallic British Racing Green.
Kluson style tuners, Single ply white pickguard, modern, stamped saddles (like the American Standard ones but with a centre screw) and other hardware from Axes R Us.
Black Lace Sensor Gold in the neck, Black Mustang cover (i.e. no pickup) in the middle, and a black Axes r Us Vintage Blade in the bridge position. USA made 3 way switch (I forget the brand).

I'd like to trade this for a Tele 72 Deluxe, or Custom, either the whole thing, with cash coming from me, or just the loaded body alone.

I'll post some pictures if there are any requests...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments