NGD (Dental/Law Talkin' Guy Content)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7277
    Now I want to know what you had in your attic.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2200
    edited August 2015
    @GavHaus Glorious artefacts! My old 80's toys (original ghostbusters prices are flippin' mental) and my coin collection.

I think they reckon we've all got around £4000 in crap we don't need/use stored in our houses. I just decided to have a go at clearing some stuff out and turn it into something I would actually use.

Being ruthless FTW!

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Very nice! Time we went out for a beer and you could bring that round for me to have a look at too! :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 792
    Lovely. I love gold hardware & guitars that aren't bashed up, call me  dentist. I replaced the dragons, which where ok'ish, in my custom 22 . The Bareknuckle abraxas set (gold of course) changed it from a good looking average sounding guitar to a good looking heavenly sounding one.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 792
    PS, I think the rotary's are great ! 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2173
    I'm off to raid the attic...

Congrats lovely guitar.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • Yeah... Like a dentist would actually know enough about genuinely great gear to buy a Matchless.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @drwiddly that sounds like a plan! I'm back in York this weekend so a meet up is a possibility!

@gordiji I did contemplate swapping them as I remember being completely underwhelmed by the Dragons in my previous CU22, but honestly the whole guitar sounds class. I had a pair of BK Emeralds and tried them in loads of guitars and hated them. Put me off their humbuckers a bit.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6406
    Just lovely ! B-)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    @andy1839 if you're around Friday evening, I'm playing at the Duck & Drake in Leeds or drop me a text and we'll sort something out.
  • What have you been doing to it?  It looks really worried...
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2015
    @DartmoorHedgehog have a lol, ha! Great obs. I must admit it has been fingered excessively since I got it...

Standard.

@Drwiddly I shall see if I'm down for babysitting the bear on Friday, I have a feeling Mrs1839 is at work that evening. I shall be in touch.