Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    At least Sheeran was well-cast - he always looks like he smells of sour milk, and needs a bloody good wash.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    How satisfying was that to FINALLY hear Jon and Daenarys saying each other's names?

Gonna be a freak-out Targaryn reunion!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    FarleyUK said:
    How satisfying was that to FINALLY hear Jon and Daenarys saying each other's names?

Who currently actually knows of the history/relationship other perhaps Bran?? Maybe Littlefinger or Varys??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3047
    I do wonder if Littlefinger and Varys are conspiring together in all of this and will be revealed in a later episode/season to be influencing the whole thing?
    FarleyUK said:

Who currently actually knows of the history/relationship other perhaps Bran?? Maybe Littlefinger or Varys??
    I think it's only Bran - Littlefinger and Varys might have put 2 and 2 together, but I don't think it's been explicitly stated.

Loved the look on Baylish's face when it was announced Daenarys was in Westeros, with the Unsullied and three dragons. A look of pure ".....the f*ck did THAT happen?????".
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Boobies!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7419
    So was it Nymeria? I thought she was the only one left
    Red ones are better. 
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16671
    edited July 2017
    TimmyO said:
    Yes.  The "that's not you" was a call back to something Arya said to Ned in the first series 
    WezV said:
    TimmyO said:
    Yes.  The "that's not you" was a call back to something Arya said to Ned in the first series 
    aha, yes
    Red ones are better. 
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Pretty dull so far this series. 
    At least uncle Greyjoy is a badass 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105

ennspek said:
    Boobies!
    #hilightofthecurrentseason
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    When Alfie Allen reads his scripts he must be like "oh ffs, this is not helping my cred" 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5145
    FarleyUK said:

Just Bran for sure.

The only other person who might is Howland Reed (the guy in the flashback scene in S6E4 who stabbed the last Kingsguard in the back as he was about to kill Ned), who is Meera and Jojen's father. He hasn't been seen in the present-day timeline of the show, but as and when he turns up, he almost certainly knows.

It's clearer in the books but basically, aside from Ned Stark and Howland Reed (who hasn't been featured at all, only mentioned), nobody knows who Jon really is. Ironic, given that Ned was horribly naive and trusting and had absolutely no idea how to play the Game of Thrones, that he took such a monumental secret to his grave without even the likes of Littlefinger or Varys (who would have used the information to their own ends long ago if they had it) having the faintest idea. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4632
    Did they have to cut the lesbian scene short booooo.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    Thoughts after Season 7 Episode 3?

how abou this? Daenerys and Cersei tear each other apart in the war, 2 dragons dead, armies laid waste, Jamie dead, John Mormont rescues Daenerys and they fly off on the last dragon leaving Cersei dead.

John Snow battles the white walkers and beats them with the Red Queens help but dies and becomes the new Night King, Sansa uses the Three Eyed Raven to 'see all things, all the time' as Baelish suggested and ends up Queen of the 7 Kingdoms with Arya at her side, along with Tyrion, Baelish and Varys. The end.

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    Thoughts after Season 7 Episode 3?

how abou this? Daenerys and Cersei tear each other apart in the war, 2 dragons dead, armies laid waste, Jamie dead, John Mormont rescues Daenerys and they fly off on the last dragon leaving Cersei dead.

John Snow battles the white walkers and beats them with the Red Queens help but dies and becomes the new Night King, Sansa uses the Three Eyed Raven to 'see all things, all the time' as Baelish suggested and ends up Queen of the 7 Kingdoms with Arya at her side, along with Tyrion, Baelish and Varys. The end.
    Interesting theory. I won't rule anything out: everything I've predicted so far has been completely wrong. One thing: the Red Witch did say Varys would die (although she didn't actually say it wouldn't be of old age, I assumed she meant badly). 

Excellent episode last night, the action is starting to ramp up nicely. 
    Damn - they don't call her 'Queen of Thorns' for nothing. Spitting venom right to the very end!
    FarleyUK said:
    Damn - they don't call her 'Queen of Thorns' for nothing. Spitting venom right to the very end!
    We didn't see her die though. She might have the antidote  ;)
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    Does this mean Cersei will have to reluctantly forgive Tyrion ? ;) (I doubt it)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    edited August 2017
    Jalapeno said:
    Does this mean Cersei will have to reluctantly forgive Tyrion ? (I doubt it)
    They were talking about this on Thronecast. The general opinion was Cersei never forgives anyone.