Guitar players logic

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
     Do you have to be part of a particular group to find prejudice against that group offensive? Really?
    And I don't think anything in this particular thread has been particular bad, but there are instances, even on topic (I don't really venture off topic) where it's pretty clear that some of the guys here have a pretty dodgy attitude towards 50% of the population. I certainly wouldn't want to be their other half, if I was female, and I wouldn't want them within a mile of my daughter!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    usedtobe said:
     Do you have to be part of a particular group to find prejudice against that group offensive? Really?
    And I don't think anything in this particular thread has been particular bad, but there are instances, even on topic (I don't really venture off topic) where it's pretty clear that some of the guys here have a pretty dodgy attitude towards 50% of the population. I certainly wouldn't want to be their other half, if I was female, and I wouldn't want them within a mile of my daughter!

Get over yourself and go to a different forum then mate. Simple.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 682
    1970 said:
    Jack_ said:
    It's the same approach I take to women.
    Can we get some sort of anti-misogyny policy on this forum please? Can a moderator please DM me. I've seen this sort of shit every day since returning here and I'd like to be a part of this community but this is putting me off. If there's no intention to weed out this crap then I won't return. 
    http://i.imgur.com/vYdUc8M.jpg

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7293
    1970 said:
    I'll continue to call it out when I see it. I'd like this place to be open to all, including young girls and women who are interested in playing guitar. No one should come here and be put off by demeaning comments and behaviour. That's not too much to ask. Thanks. 
    [admin edit - personal insult removed]
    [admin edit - personal insult removed]
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FWIW I just read out the first two posts to my g/f and she laughed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom