DALEKS

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Sporky said:
    proggy said:

Yeah, he's another scary little fucker. I'm really not comfortable with dolls for some reason.
    It's an Uncanny Valley thing.
    So it's not just me then?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72550
    Jimmy Saville used to creep me out as a kid.

Turns out it wasn't just me.....
    Me too. I never could stand him.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• DominicDominic Frets: 16142
    Now then,Now then .......
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Dr Who baddies not so much, but Zelda from Terrahawks....I would rip that bitch puppet apart if I saw it these days for repeatedly scaring the crap out of me as a kid!

There was a dinner lady at school who was a dead ringer for Zelda. Unsurprisingly her nickname was Zelda. She lived next door to a school mate.

We also had a music teacher who was the spitting image of Eddie from the first Iron Maiden album.  She wasn't nick named Eddie.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22236
    Villains were better in the old Who days. Talons of Weng-Chiang, the maggots from The Green Death, the mummies from Pyramids of Mars, Mary Whitehouse...

• pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    That chanting bit in the spider story with Jon Gummage scared the shite out of me when I was seven.