Another incident in London ffs!

What's Hot
flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
Reports of another vehicle hitting pedestrians in Finsbury park,? This is never going to stop!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Happened near mosque, where there were lots of 'worshipers' outside? 

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12375
    I think we are going to be in this for the long haul. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited June 2017
    There are some videos up on YouTube but I can't really make out what has happened.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7962
    Sounds awful.

There aren't too many facts yet, but I'm genuinely worried for what happens next if this was a targeted attack. London has been through a lot recently, everyone has really. I'm hoping everyone can stay calm and safe.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7807
    Looks like an attack on Muslims from initial reports. If that is the the case then I hope it gets called terror and I hope there is an outpouring of support for the victims and the community there. 

Tough times for London and the UK :(

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Arse :(

That's just down the road from me. Not cool.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11933
    I'v been expecting a nut to retaliate against Muslims, this looks like it
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Tit for tat terrorism not good for London
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    Very worrying as it looks like retaliation on Muslims. If that's the case I hope it'll be condemned and clearly labelled as a terrorist attack, which is just as bad as the other ones - regardless of who carried it out and who were the victims. 
    Hope there will be no "oh well, they had it coming" comments heard within the nation.

:-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24357
    I wait with baited breath to see what line The Scum and the Daily Fail are going to tread on this one.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2017
    I just keep remembering Northern Ireland in the 70s
    We could be in something worse very soon, and very easily

This was what has pissed me off when the SJWs keep moaning about "why do nice honest decent Muslims have to apologise for the Jihadis, etc.". The answer is:
    1. to let the Jihadis know they are not supported
    2. to let the non-Muslims know that most Muslims don't agree with the Jihadis - which would help to discourage anti-Muslim feelings
    It's no good the SJWs saying "people should know that already", they don't all know it, and 50% of people have below average intelligence. Also the more the message is spread that Jihadis are not supported much, the less upset and worried the non-Muslims should be. (Having said that, the evidence is that there is significant minority support for the Jihadis)

I don't know yet what the thoughts were behind this incident, but even if it were not anti-Muslim, this will have given people ideas. If I were a Muslim, I'd be getting very worried now 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10296
    Very worrying as it looks like retaliation on Muslims. If that's the case I hope it'll be condemned and clearly labelled as a terrorist attack, which is just as bad as the other ones - regardless of who carried it out and who were the victims. 
    Hope there will be no "oh well, they had it coming" comments heard within the nation.

:-(
    Just been watching a news report on YouTube and stupidly looked at the comments section.

What an utterly depressing spectacle that is.It's a wonder these cretins can even drag themselves out of bed in the morning,let alone operate (badly) a keyboard.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72442
    For any idiots who think "they had it coming", this is exactly what the radical Islamists want. They don't care if some normal, non-radical Muslims die as long as it increases polarisation.

I hope that doesn't apply to or need explaining to anyone here.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 16reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    ICBM said:
    For any idiots who think "they had it coming", this is exactly what the radical Islamists want. They don't care if some normal, non-radical Muslims die as long as it increases polarisation.

Well said!

It is something that has been on the cards for some time though unfortunately.
    ICBM said:

It's worth stating here, just in case anyone wasn't aware
    Personally I have little hope out there in the real world
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965

This was what has pissed me off when the SJWs keep moaning about "why do nice honest decent Muslims have to apologise for the Jihadis, etc.". The answer is:
    2. to let the non-Muslims know that most Muslims don't agree with the Jihadis - which would help to discourage anti-Muslim feelings
    It's no good the SJWs saying "people should know that already", they don't all know it, and 50% of people have below average intelligence. Also the more the message is spread that Jihadis are not supported much, the less upset and worried the non-Muslims should be. (Having said that, the evidence is that there is significant minority support for the Jihadis)

I don't know yet what the thoughts were behind this incident, but even if it were not anti-Muslim, this will have given people ideas. If I were a Muslim, I'd be getting very worried now 
    Utter drivel. The Muslim community has denounced these arseholes a million times. 

Perhaps as a white English bloke I should apologise for Jimmy Saville? 

For every westerner IS have killed, they've killed about a hundred Muslims. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • Is it me or does there seem to be very little coverage of this atm? 
    Saw it on my news app and expected Facebook to be full of posts about it but nothing? 

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13944
    edited June 2017

World's gone made.

I typically listen to Radio 4 Today programme on my drive to work but it's making really depressing listening lately.

The under current of ill feeling bubbling just below the surface in the UK is starting to remind me of the mid 70s.

• bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    Awful times.

Utter drivel. The Muslim community has denounced these arseholes a million times. 

Perhaps as a white English bloke I should apologise for Jimmy Saville? 

For every westerner IS have killed, they've killed about a hundred Muslims. 
    try carefully reading what I've written before being so rude

where did I say that Muslims have not condemned Daesh?