Another incident in London ffs!

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Fretwired said:
    The accused is Welsh .. anyone seen the Emperor?
    The only thing he'd crash into is a Chinese takeaway if his order was late. 
    *must... not... make... phil... joke...*
    Stop crying, start buying
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Bucket said:
    capo4th said:
    I have had it with these people using vehicles as weapons
    Let them know, I'm sure they'd welcome your feedback.
    Send me a link and I will 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Religious war 
  • capo4th said:
    Religious war 
    Be careful what you wish for...
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    I read the news today
    Oh, boy.
    FTFY.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    mart said:
    I read the news today
    Oh, boy.
    FTFY.
    Woke up, got out of bed, FTFY 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4647
    So if there is a religious war, can I sit back and what the religious types wipe themselves out so we can live in an atheist world without war
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NickBotfieldNickBotfield Frets: 143
    So if there is a religious war, can I sit back and what the religious types wipe themselves out so we can live in an atheist world without war
    I'm concerned that the coming war between the Kirkites and the Slashians might be worse than any we've yet seen.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1779
    Religion doesn't cause war, people cause war and use religion as an excuse. An atheist world would just find something else to fight about.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11314
    BigMonka said:
    Religion doesn't cause war, people cause war and use religion as an excuse. An atheist world would just find something else to fight about.
    It's not so much about religion or any other type of belief as much as the gathering of opposing tribes. Religion would be fine if it was a personal decision, as would political beliefs. It's when they gather together and either try and defeat one another or when one side gathers together and tries to impose its will (religious or political) on everyone else.

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    BigMonka said:

Very true.  North Korea........
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3501
    See the problem with the racist/muslims argument is that when a majority of these ''criticisms'' get voiced they do so in a racist tone, so the two do indeed cross over.  Look at the actual meaning of racism then listen again to some of these ''criticisms''. 
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3501
    edited June 2017
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    Fretwired said:
    No he isn't. He's been living in Wales but was born in Singapore and was brought up (and still has family in) Weston Super Mare.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Fretwired said:
    No he isn't. He's been living in Wales but was born in Singapore and was brought up (and still has family in) Weston Super Mare.

Emperor apologist............... ;-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    robgilmo said:
    See the problem with the racist/muslims argument is that when a majority of these ''criticisms'' get voiced they do so in a racist tone, so the two do indeed cross over.  Look at the actual meaning of racism then listen again to some of these ''criticisms''. 

If a person's position is racist then, yeah, you can accuse it of being racist. But don't tell someone else that their Islamophobia* is racism when it's not.

*Horrible term. Like homophobia. We don't have much choice about what makes us afraid, but we do about what we hate.