Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

What's Hot
RabsRabs Frets: 2620
edited August 2017 in Off Topic tFB Trader

:O

That is just absolutely fucking  shocking....   What an total c***...   (pardon my French but I think its warranted in this case).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40889511

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    It was probably one of the WOMAN HATERS on this forum
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    It was probably one of the WOMAN HATERS on this forum
    My V key is broken
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12448
    I didn't know Drew was into jogging.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1759
    Was she a chav?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Was she a chav?

Doesn't matter, there's no chance of Emp jogging........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8073
    They've arrested him. 
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6916
    Great reaction from the bus driver.

I hope the jogger gets his arse fucked in prison...

Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24592
    He won't go to prison.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    Was it definitely on purpose, or could it have been an accident?

He is an absolute fucking cunt for not stopping though, either then, or on his way back 15 minutes later when the woman approached him.
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    quarky said:

He is an absolute fucking cunt for not stopping though, either then, or on his way back 15 minutes later when the woman approached him.
    It seemed deliberate from the video footage. He had plenty of space to jog past her yet appeared to move toward and push her on purpose.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    Blimey! I've only just seen this, what an arrogant twat of a bully. agreed great reactions from the bus driver.
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    quarky said:

It seemed deliberate from the video footage. He had plenty of space to jog past her yet appeared to move toward and push her on purpose.
    Unless he didn't see her. Unlikely I know, but it is possible if he was in a world of his own. Still doesn't excuse his behaviour after though.
  • He's just a bellend that will have some utterly contrived justification. Knocking her over and ignoring her, then ignoring her on the way back - even it was an accident, by default in the UK we apologise every 4th word, so even it wasn't his fault he would have been apologising.

So he'll have something in his head of why it made sense, he probably had no thought about her falling into a path of a bus though. Just a bully trying to take something out on someone - hopefully he should get the wake up call he needs now though
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    If it was an accident, he didn't stop so he is a bellend. 

If it was on purpose, he's a bellend. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowen said:
    If it was an accident, he didn't stop so he is a bellend. 

If it was on purpose, he's a bellend. 

Pretty much sums it up!
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    edited August 2017
    Not condoning it but she was looking at her phone and he carried on straight into her rather than going round her .. he could have been in his own world so it could have been an accident but then why not stop? He came back the other way 15 minutes later and the woman was still there - he refused to acknowledge her, talk to her or apologise. He'll just get his wrists slapped.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Fretwired said:
    Not condoning it but she was looking at her phone and he carried on straight into her rather than going round her .. he could have been in his own world so it could have been an accident but then why not stop? He came back the other way 15 minutes later and the woman was still there - he refused to acknowledge her, talk to her or apologise. He'll just get his wrists slapped.
    When I am in London I spend my life screaming in my head "look up, look up" at every numpty walking along expecting the world to get out of the way. But due to not being a complete c**k I don't push them into the path of a moving vehicle.

Saying that Putney bridge is not exactly busy at the best of times so he could have done the right thing and tutted as he went round her
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9793
    quarky said:

Deliberate. The jogger moves to his right to push her, then moves back to his original line.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6916
    Fretwired said:
    How can you see from the video that she was looking at her phone?

I didn't get that impression at all but I'm viewing it on a tiny iPhone screen.

As said above he changes his line to take her out so it's not accidental.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72890
    There's no way that wasn't totally intentional, and he must have known the bus was there since he'd just jogged past it. I would call it attempted murder rather than GBH, but presumably the CPS don't think that can be proved.

I wonder if the woman is from an ethnic or religious minority... that's not visible in the video.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein