1234568»

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10226
    edited October 2018
    They sound pretty good!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i have a be module for sale, £250 
  • Apologies if this has already been covered but someone said to me that the synergy modules are compatible with Randall modular heads? Anyone know if that's the case?
  • @thetomsk I believe they are, yes.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    They have a switch so you can preset whether the one channel that the Randall amp will access is the A or B channel.
    The Randall heads have to be modified if you want to use both channels - only the 100W heads have had that mod done as far as i recall.
    The Syn 2 is a great way to add even more channels to an amp like that (or any amp for that matter)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• The Randall heads have to be modified if you want to use both channels - only the 100W heads have had that mod done as far as i recall.
    ^ Jonathan is correct you can get an after market mod for the RM100's - Bruce does not do these any more. The RM50's don't have midi so you can't change them to do it!

The only thing I would beware of is the Synergy modeules are deeper that the Egnater / Randall ones so don't force them in as there are sometimes components stopping them seating properly. On my Egnater MOD50 I can only use the right slot for example.

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    I have quite a few Synergy modules now to go with the Randall and Egnater ones. Very impressed with them too.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!