Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB £400

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• If you are still looking I have an epiphone les Paul tribute plus for sale 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/125943/epiphone-les-paul-tribute-plus-tobacco-sunburst#latest
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd be willing to sell a 7 string for 50 quid if it's getting someone started
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • @alexmitchell17 that’s a nice epi I would buy it myself but it’s just over budget of what I have left in the GAS tank. 

@meltedbuzzbox I can pass on the details of the 7 string to the kid, see if he is interested, to be fair he has come on leaps and bounds in just a couple of months so maybe he will be interested in an extra string 
  • Its a Lindo 7 string. Well its their first concept build of their 7 string
    Looks like an Ibby RG, colour red with black hardware. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.