Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Right, THIS is my pedalboard now, with an ExP for the Wet preordered and on its way. I can't promise it'll change any time soon, but...y'know it probably will.

http://i.imgur.com/A5Uq83E.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    Facebook just reminded me of this gem of an iteration of mine- 7 yrs ago.

Since then, I've downsized.

David Gilmour  now owns that Ram's Head. Phil Taylor bought it off me.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Right, THIS is my pedalboard now, with an ExP for the Wet preordered and on its way. I can't promise it'll change any time soon, but...y'know it probably will.

http://i.imgur.com/A5Uq83E.jpg
    great! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • After a much needed clean up and organise!

TU2 - Micro POG - Fairfield Accountant - Uber Bee (medium gain) - Rockett Archer (low gain) - SHO Clone - Em Drive clone (placeholder for fuzz) -  Line 6 M5 (used for modulations, delays and reverbs) - Malekko 616 - Z Vex Instant LoFi Junky - Vox Delaylab - Strymon BlueSky (short reverb and shimmer) - Boss RV-5 (modulated) - HOF Mini (large hall) 

Hey  Johnny - some pedal board! I have major fx envy! How do you find the delay lab? I am considering one....
  • After a much needed clean up and organise!

TU2 - Micro POG - Fairfield Accountant - Uber Bee (medium gain) - Rockett Archer (low gain) - SHO Clone - Em Drive clone (placeholder for fuzz) -  Line 6 M5 (used for modulations, delays and reverbs) - Malekko 616 - Z Vex Instant LoFi Junky - Vox Delaylab - Strymon BlueSky (short reverb and shimmer) - Boss RV-5 (modulated) - HOF Mini (large hall) 

Hey  Johnny - some pedal board! I have major fx envy! How do you find the delay lab? I am considering one....

I really like it! I'm always toying with the idea of replacing it with a Timeline but the Delaylab has a setting called ambient delay that I love and I've ended up using in quite a few of our band's songs so it's a keeper for the time being!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ...by the way it has changed since that iteration.

In - Penny Pedals Fingerprint Redux to replace the placeholder and a ZOOM MS70CDR for weird delays and reverbs.

Out - HOF Mini: only used for large hall verb which I can do on the ZOOM

• preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    So this is where the chips landed with my pedalboard

http://imageshack.us/a/img921/2897/0g8SsP.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • @Kylef How do you find your Flint? I absolutely love mine, way more versatile than I thought it would be, though I use a Neunaber Stereo Wet as well.
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591
    edited March 2016
    Just moved a few things around at my Ventura Vibe just arrived. (compleate overkill for a bedroom player - but I've really enjoyed getting into pedals)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    markblack said:
    Just moved a few things around at my Ventura Vibe just arrived. (compleate overkill for a bedroom player - but I've really enjoyed getting into pedals)

Nice board.  How are you powering it?
  • markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591
    edited March 2016
    @BluseyDave - voodoo lab pedal power 2 plus

I also have a patch box underneath so I can add a pedal in that's no on the board.

Cheers   :)   
  • BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114

Some inspiring stuff on here - just starting mine off.  This will be for use in studio too, love re-tracking through pedals.

Cocked up the drilling when screwing the eventide powerfactor on, but it's holding up OK.  Got a Cioks Schitzothingy on the way, which links into it and gives a few more power options for 9 and 18v stuff. On the top row goes a Keeley Compressor Pro and a (probably) a Strymon Deco.

I'm auditioning everything for the bottom row apart from the wah and the chooner. Still got loads of love for the Boss DS1, takes me back to my yoof.    The double muff thing, which someone gave me, is shyte. Quite liking the SL drive, sounds great into a Marshall class 5 (dry), but not too great into the two vox ac4's (which will have the wet effects when on.)  I will probably just have the dirt going to the marshall and crank the Vox's a bit.

Any suggestions welcome as it's a fairly blank canvas. I play a modern tele and an old les paul junior, and am going for a vintage-y sound.

• BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
    John_P said:
    My updated boards:

old school

Loving this, brings back memories.  Had the Dimension C and T Wah when I was about 16. Sold them, like a nob.  Dimension C goes for good money still, as does the T Wah.  I'd have your Boss board over the Fractal thing anytime.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    edited March 2016

Just bought a Zoom G3 from @thebreeze so got it on the board ready for tonight, really impressed with the little gizmo :)

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2806
    ^ Looking good John.  I always thought the delays were good on the G3, but a lot of it is impressive.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    thebreeze said:
    ^ Looking good John.  I always thought the delays were good on the G3, but a lot of it is impressive.
    @thebreeze It's all good, even the drives and compressor which I find are normally a bit rubbish on modellers.  Haven't tried any amp-sims yet, but will be recording sometime soon so will give them a go.  Think I can still squeeze another pedal in there somewhere :)