Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    samzadgan said:
    all wired up...and this is officially the tidiest wiring i have done to date. Not perfect...and a little trigger happy with the cable ties...but i'm very happy at how the whole board has come together.

I'm impressed! That is neat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2452
    Finally got round to finishing mine. Quick play test and it sounds just incredible. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    That's some serious gear
    Stop crying, start buying
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7806
    Very impressive @rossyamaha
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2231
    edited April 2016
    @rossyamaha Cracking board, Ross.
  • guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
    After a brief excursion with the FX8 I've finally reassembled a complete board. 
    I'd recommend the newish MXR iso-brick for anyone looking for a mid-priced supply: 10 isolated outputs, including 2 18V and 2 high current outlets, which is better than what the PP2 and Hot Stone offer.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 668
    Talk about a tight fit! Been at this wee set up for a couple of hours to make it all fit!

This is my second board, for when I can't be assed lugging the big fella around:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/634A7DD0-7271-4F5A-9995-5A928B01D1AC.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17636
    tFB Trader
    Talk about a tight fit! Been at this wee set up for a couple of hours to make it all fit!

This is my second board, for when I can't be assed lugging the big fella around:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/634A7DD0-7271-4F5A-9995-5A928B01D1AC.jpg
    Is that actually usable live?
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 668

Is that actually usable live?
    Hope so/should be - the only pedal that won't be on for a whole song is the boost, so I shouldn't have to worry about reaching the ODR1 or the Trem mid-song
  • citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    edited April 2016
    Latest re-shuffle 

Pitchblack > CS2 > Mini Deja Vibe > Phase 90 > Skreddy Lunar Module > Gojira TS808 > Jetter Red Sqd > CE2 > Memory Lane Jr > Flint

Seemed like a good idea.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4705

I'm getting there, the Dark Matter will be replaced by something a bit better for the amp type drive and I fancy a fuzz, so the BF-2 may need to go as well (but I'll keep that for my miniboard)

New on the board  is a Dunlop Mini Wah and just received today an EQD The Depths.  Instantly more versatile than the Micro Vibe, sounds better at lower intensity settings but there is something I like in the Micro Vibe that the depths doesn't quite do.  Still, killer pedal and shows how good the Micro Vibe is.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    After a brief excursion with the FX8 I've finally reassembled a complete board. 
    I'd recommend the newish MXR iso-brick for anyone looking for a mid-priced supply: 10 isolated outputs, including 2 18V and 2 high current outlets, which is better than what the PP2 and Hot Stone offer.
    How do you like the Echolution? I'm seriously considering picking one up.
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
    The Echolution is superb - it does almost everything and sounds great. Lovely modulation too. I haven't delved that deep yet, but am happy so far. I'd recommend it, but you'll want the extra foot switch to make preset switching easier.
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    guitarpolo;1027631" said:
    The Echolution is superb - it does almost everything and sounds great. Lovely modulation too. I haven't delved that deep yet, but am happy so far. I'd recommend it, but you'll want the extra foot switch to make preset switching easier.
    It gets rave reviews from everywhere I've read about it but it doesn't really seem to be talked about much generally. Definitely going to try an pick one up in the next couple of months.
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • The Muffroom cloud is my favourite fuzz. Feeding it into a light overdrive and the sound is absoultely huge! @thropyfx

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    The Muffroom cloud is my favourite fuzz. Feeding it into a light overdrive and the sound is absoultely huge! @thropyfx
    That is one epic board!
    If you ever feel like getting rid of the Voyager, a z cable or even the Liquid Ambience get in touch ;)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Oh the Clusterflux:(
    you can buy mine if you like ;-)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • call6825call6825 Frets: 7
    Doom rig. 6 fuzzes. Is that enough? It should be enough.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom