Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    lets try this again!

Love the fact you have 3 multi fx on there 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lets try this again!

Love the fact you have 3 multi fx on there 
    Technically 4 if you include the superego. 
  • jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
    edited August 2021
    Edited due to my phone being a dick.
  • I've simplified my singles board a bit.

QC will do all pitch, gate, EQ, modulation duties. Some light reverb and delay work as needed. But the main reverb and delay will come from the other stomps.

Loop 1 on the QC is DD500 and MXR Reverb, so I can always get back to a base tone.
    Loop 2 is the Carbon Copy, which is set to pretty much immediately self-oscillate as soon as I turn it on. Then the DM2w, which is setup for a long echo, and then the Volante which is setup to do some tamer oscillations versus the Carbon Copy.
    The QC output goes through the Meris M7, so I always have the immediate option to have some washy reverb.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26823
    You have an interesting definition of "singles board" :D
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You have an interesting definition of "singles board" :D
    A set of single pedals.... ???

Bye!

• BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2237
    edited August 2021
    I've simplified my singles board a bit.

QC will do all pitch, gate, EQ, modulation duties. Some light reverb and delay work as needed. But the main reverb and delay will come from the other stomps.

Loop 1 on the QC is DD500 and MXR Reverb, so I can always get back to a base tone.
    Loop 2 is the Carbon Copy, which is set to pretty much immediately self-oscillate as soon as I turn it on. Then the DM2w, which is setup for a long echo, and then the Volante which is setup to do some tamer oscillations versus the Carbon Copy.
    The QC output goes through the Meris M7, so I always have the immediate option to have some washy reverb.
    Your love of delay is something to be hugely admired… I salute you!
  • My equivalent of Waza Airs as a headphone practice thing  :)

The RevivalTrem/Iridium combination is fantastic ~ the sounds I can get out of that pair are wonderful.

The NS2 is there cos I have this thing about noise/buzzing when I’m not playing, basically my guitar style involves pauses, and if there’s a lot of noise in the pauses I tend to fill them with playing that I wouldn’t do otherwise …. hope that makes sense!  =)

But if you have a RevivalTrem & an Iridium, try them together (using the headphone out, it makes a difference!) .. they are a stunning combination!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8039
    Mine has recently significantly shrunk down, to this:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ...with a multi right there ;)

I was under the impression that a singles board involved only single-purpose pedals. Otherwise, it's just "a board". No?
    <space for hire>

I was under the impression that a singles board involved only single-purpose pedals. Otherwise, it's just "a board". No?
    It's not good enough to be called a multi-fx yet. :lol:

It's mainly an amp modeller :)

Bye!

QC will do all pitch, gate, EQ, modulation duties. Some light reverb and delay work as needed.
    Yes. I'm in an annoying mood tonight.
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

QC will do all pitch, gate, EQ, modulation duties. Some light reverb and delay work as needed.
    Yes. I'm in an annoying mood tonight.
    Just tonight??

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3409
    I've simplified my singles board a bit.

Wo, that's more delays than National Rail, Ryan Air and London Transport added together!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pmgpmg Frets: 299
    My equivalent of Waza Airs as a headphone practice thing  :)

The RevivalTrem/Iridium combination is fantastic ~ the sounds I can get out of that pair are wonderful.

The NS2 is there cos I have this thing about noise/buzzing when I’m not playing, basically my guitar style involves pauses, and if there’s a lot of noise in the pauses I tend to fill them with playing that I wouldn’t do otherwise …. hope that makes sense!  =)

But if you have a RevivalTrem & an Iridium, try them together (using the headphone out, it makes a difference!) .. they are a stunning combination!
    Iridium is not grounded so you hear a hum when using headphones.  Plug in an amp (no need to turn the amp on) to the iridium out and the hum will go away.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Latest update, following recent arrival of an Angry Rhubarb. Sounds huge running into my Badcat!

Trading feedback | FS: Nothing just now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2230
    My new simplified setup that will cover most things. 

Homemade Tweed Deluxe with Swart Night Light attenuator. 

Cry Baby, Polytune, Kot v4, Darkside v2 for Muff and modulation/echo rec, MXR Ecoplex for tape delay, Keeley Hydra for reverb and trem. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    So...cross-posting for posterity...

That's the whole rig, right there. Just plug in a guitar and a cab, and job jobbed. Turns out I just need three shapshots, one effect switch and a tap tempo for the Stomp. The Octaves is just there because I don't fancy using up half the DSP on the Stomp for a decent poly pitch effect.

The Stomp and Octaves are powered by the big-ass USB C power bank you see underneath (good for about 17-18 hours of continuous use), and obviously the PS170 is mains-powered. I did have to use the Joyo ZGP to isolate the Octaves from the Stomp, though, because it was noisy as hell without it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4622
    Amongst all the booteekness, this is what's currently working for me in the band context:

Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Amongst all the booteekness, this is what's currently working for me in the band context:

Lovely! Big fan of Boss stompies.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom