Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Fair enough!

I love gear too but having that much all plugged in at once would give me serious anxiety. Bet it sounds good though, some nice stuff in there. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7802
    Paul_C said:

I've doubled the number of pedals I'm currently using from two to four :)

If you'd have told us a year ago that you'd doubled the number of pedals you're using, this is not what I'd have pictured! Would love to play through that lot.

I was thinking the same when I wrote the post :)

They're all waiting in their boxes for a time when I feel like digging them out again.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1620
    My latest effort 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNC869sGis/?utm_medium=copy_link

I have saved a space for a Harmonious Monk (due this week). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Finally cabled this up so was keen to share!

This one is my home board. Or for rehearsals when I need to bring my gear on the train.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Doveholes said:
    Finally cabled this up so was keen to share!

This one is my home board. Or for rehearsals when I need to bring my gear on the train.

Two amazing boards there. I'd never heard of the art van pedal, had to look it up. What do you think of it?
  • Two amazing boards there. I'd never heard of the art van pedal, had to look it up. What do you think of it?
    Thank you! I love the Art Van Delay. Thankfully it was secondhand so not quite as brutally expensive as a new one. It ticks a lot of boxes for me - analog, a couple of presets, great modulation, tap tempo and feedback swells from holding the tap switch.
  • I like the look of it. I have a Rubberneck delay at the moment which I like, this looks more compact and I can see having a couple of presets would be handy. As you say though a bit brutal on the wallet!
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1620
    I picked up a new board by Custom Pedal Boards last night.

A good bit of cursing and swearing and this is what I came up with.

https://imgur.com/gallery/AIGjA8M
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    The flight case for this has been under my workbench since I stopped using an FCB1010. Everything I need fits in, except space for a pint of beer.

Already christened with a splash of talcum powder.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Couple of new additions to my late night odd noise making board. Red Panda Particle and Automatone have been added. Massive over kill as ever... but why not.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2246
    Other guitarist in my band updated his board same day as I did

https://i.imgur.com/GkFyDqz.jpg
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6722
    slacker said:

Have you stacked them?
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2246
    soma1975 said:
    slacker said:

Have you stacked them?
    I've never thought to do so. Next rehearsal we'll have a go.
  • "How 2 inches changed my life"

Moved from a pt2 to a novo 24 and can now fit on two extra pedals, yay.

Had to re-solder a crap load of power and signal cables for that extra 5% of options though. Also decided to go without loop velcro across the rails so it looks cleaner.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    The flight case for this has been under my workbench since I stopped using an FCB1010. Everything I need fits in, except space for a pint of beer.

Already christened with a splash of talcum powder.
    A "splash" ??? Are you being euphemistic???

Bye!

• Doveholes said:

Two amazing boards there. I'd never heard of the art van pedal, had to look it up. What do you think of it?
    Just catching up on the Discussion. I’m sure you know but if you don’t being called Art Van Delay is a Seinfeld reference. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Doveholes said:

Just catching up on the Discussion. I’m sure you know but if you don’t being called Art Van Delay is a Seinfeld reference. 

Ha! I did not know that! I like it. 
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1007
    edited September 2021
    Feeling super happy with this setup:

Just added the Deco yesterday thanks to @JohnPerry. I had heard good things about it and it is indeed brilliant for all the flanging and slapback etc, but playing it in church tonight I found that the tape saturation side is really amazing! It's that low gain pushed sound that i've been chasing for years having tried numerous pedals. I'm so impressed with it. Out of all the pedals i've owned it's closest to the Greer Lightspeed circuit in sound, but more tweakable (using the secondary high/low trim functions).
    The Duellist is another incredible low gainer (the way I use it) and i'm loving both sides equally. 
    The 1981 is also surprisingly versatile for a 3 knobber, and is built by Matthew Hoopes who plays guitar for Relient K which is one of my favourite bands! 
    I'm just loving playing guitar through this board! Just enough options to be super versatile without getting option paralysis.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I always like how @Winny_Pooh 's boards are full of booteek pedals, topped off with a humble Marshall Reflector.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 1513
    I always like how @Winny_Pooh 's boards are full of booteek pedals, topped off with a humble Marshall Reflector.
    With custom knobs though! :)
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie