Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Florida shooting ...

What's Hot
18910111214»

Comments

• KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    seany65 said:
    I'd like to know, in the history of all the mass shootings in the US, how many were done in locations that the shooter(s) knew there would be very few (if any) gun aimed back at them, and how many locations the shooter(s) knew there would be some (if not a lot) of guns aimed back at them?

I suppose a shooting range or gun club wouldn't be the best place to go in guns blazing. Logically it makes sense for all Americans to go about their daily lives, gun in hand with the safety off.  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FosterFoster Frets: 1100
    Looks like arming teachers isn't the best idea:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-teacher-shooting-20180228-story.html
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • seany65seany65 Frets: 264
    VimFuego said:
    seany65 said:
    I'd like to know, in the history of all the mass shootings in the US, how many were done in locations that the shooter(s) knew there would be very few (if any) gun aimed back at them, and how many locations the shooter(s) knew there would be some (if not a lot) of guns aimed back at them?

well, it's up to you to prove that the lack (if any) of armed responders was that major cause of these shootings and not the easy availability of firearms. 
    Why should I have to prove anything? I just asked a question, that's all.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15490
    seany65 said:
    VimFuego said:
    seany65 said:

well, it's up to you to prove that the lack (if any) of armed responders was that major cause of these shootings and not the easy availability of firearms. 
    Why should I have to prove anything? I just asked a question, that's all.

lol

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom