HELP NEEDED WITH STAYTREM BRIDGE

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Rowhan371Rowhan371 Frets: 11
    If your an active owner then why the fuck am I still here? Seen as tho I can’t manually delete my account, do a nigga a favour...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rowhan371Rowhan371 Frets: 11
    Also I find it hilarious how you adress all my point but my apology you little twat
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26627
    ....and, after his last comment, he's banned. Not in the mood for that kind of shit, and from somebody just starting out here to do that...it's unlikely to get any better.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
    edited March 2018
    I just want to say as a relatively new user on the forum, everyone here seems pretty sound to me. 
    Had you stuck around without getting pissy, you might have actually had more help with your problem. Infact you actually had some helpful replies already. 

Well I posted that slightly late..  oh well. Bye bye Rowhan371
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27608
    ....and, after his last comment, he's banned. 
    And he seemed like such a nice guy who was really trying to fit in and be an active member of the forum.

So articulate too.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Would never have happened with a Mastery ;)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    edited March 2018
    What a toad.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14457
    In fact, you actually had some helpful replies already. 
    Textbook example of somebody believing that the last thing changed before a problem arose MUST be the cause of that problem. 

Rowhan371 said:
    I can’t afford a luthier right now ...  need help ASAP as I’ve got practice next week
    This sort of "the world owes me something" attitude is precisely why I stopped answering guitar wiring questions over at the Seymour Duncan User Group Forum.

Rather than properly staff an in-house customer support department, the SD company announced on its Facebook site that the friendly/helpful doods over at the forum would be pleased to answer any technical questions. (Nice of them to ask first, huh?) Unfortunately, understanding of the replies given was limited and gratitude was almost non-existent. The good guys on that forum soon stopped answering noob questions.

If you visit the SDUGF Bass area, you will observe that SD staffers reply to almost all wiring questions by referring the thread starter back to the wiring schematic diagram supplied with the product. Any circuit that deviates from bog standard seems to be completely beyond their experience or comprehension.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    @punchesjudy ; for someone who uses a forum name which boasts about your physical assault of a women, I don't feel you have the moral capital to criticise someone who was merely being a prat on an internet forum.
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2018
    Stop that. It's silly.

By this logic ...
    Plectrum said:
    someone who uses a forum name which boasts about your physical assault of a women
    ... my forum ID appears to be something to do with smelly digits.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    Stop that. It's silly.

By this logic ...
    Plectrum said:
    someone who uses a forum name which boasts about your physical assault of a women
    ... my forum ID appears to be something to do with smelly digits.

Not really the same as bragging about assaulting women though is is?
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26627
    Knock it off.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Now thats how you make an entrance

And a sharp exit
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
    edited March 2018
    Plectrum said:
    @punchesjudy ;; for someone who uses a forum name which boasts about your physical assault of a women, I don't feel you have the moral capital to criticise someone who was merely being a prat on an internet forum.
    My forum name actually comes from making an Xbox Live account years back. I wanted Punch and Judy because I love Elliott Smith and the song of the same name. That was taken and punchesjudy wasn't.. That's literally all it came down to... 

This seems to be the way of the world today. :/

Anything that can be interpreted as, in any way, *objectionable* is deemed to be so and with malice aforethought.

No need to check facts or context. Just point the finger and whine yo' ass off on social media until "they" turn up to kiss it better and put the world back the way that the whiner wanted it.

If Putin ever decides to invade Britain, we won't halt his progress for longer than it takes to tweet a selfie with an advancing tank in the background. We're all doomed, Captain Mainwaring. Doomed!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9559
    Good post @Funkfingers - wisdom awarded :)