Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New Slash Album and Tour announced

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• If you can get your hands on a Slash Rosso Corsa signature model to play... the Gibson one, that's in another world. That guitar straight into a Marshall. Nothing like it. The finish is also stunning.
    The Epiphone version A/B'd... the Epi is not the same. 

Anyway. That aside... the album doesn't blow my mind. Apocalyptic Love is still the best. There's some good songs in this album (Mind Your Manners, My Antidote) but my favourites are Serve You Right and Driving Rain.

Aside from that, uninteresting.
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you can get your hands on a Slash Rosso Corsa signature model to play... the Gibson one, that's in another world. That guitar straight into a Marshall. Nothing like it. The finish is also stunning.

Anyway. That aside... the album doesn't blow my mind. Apocalyptic Love is still the best. There's some good songs in this album (Mind Your Manners, My Antidote) but my favourites are Serve You Right and Driving Rain.

I nearly bought one of those but I’m holding out for a 2008 Goldtop!! 

This album has really grown on me... it has taken a lot of listens but I’m really liking it now!

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

This album has really grown on me... it has taken a lot of listens but I’m really liking it now!
    Oh how I wish I could have afforded to buy that Rosso...

If someone put a gun to my head and said you can pick any 3 LPs you want that would be on the list.

The other two would be the Joe Perry Boneyard and a custom shop VOS 58 Standard in washed cherry mmmmmm
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2609
    tFB Trader
    If you can get your hands on a Slash Rosso Corsa signature model to play... the Gibson one, that's in another world. That guitar straight into a Marshall. Nothing like it. The finish is also stunning.

If someone put a gun to my head and said you can pick any 3 LPs you want that would be on the list.

The other two would be the Joe Perry Boneyard and a custom shop VOS 58 Standard in washed cherry mmmmmm

The 2019 Traditional has a very similar colour option..

https://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-guitars/gibson-usa-2019-les-paul-traditional-2019-in-cherry-red-translucent-lptd19hcnh1190001514

https://i.imgur.com/sRQuJzO.jpg?1

• Rabs said:
    If you can get your hands on a Slash Rosso Corsa signature model to play... the Gibson one, that's in another world. That guitar straight into a Marshall. Nothing like it. The finish is also stunning.

The 2019 Traditional has a very similar colour option..

https://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-guitars/gibson-usa-2019-les-paul-traditional-2019-in-cherry-red-translucent-lptd19hcnh1190001514

https://i.imgur.com/sRQuJzO.jpg?1

Ooh nice. Shame I don't live in the UK and am broke then hey :pensive: 
    It wouldn't have quite the same tone (the neck has a different profile) and the pickups aren't the same... Plus you don't get the cool Slash scribble on the headstock either. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334

I've got a vermilion, same guitar different colour, and I agree my favourite guitar by far.
  • underdog said:
    I've got a vermilion, same guitar different colour, and I agree my favourite guitar by far.
    I'm beginning to warm to the idea of a Vermillion or Rosso Corsa again because I've read a few people say that the 2008 Goldtop isn't as good as these? I'm all over the place with this purchase as I could get an R7 goldtop cheaper used than I could a 2008 Slash Goldtop and logic says thats twice the guitar, but my heart wants a signature Slash!

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

• Myles needs to add distortion to his vocals, they're too clean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom