eBay Content: Schrodinger's Cat...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    Bridgehouse said:

Lol’d as even with 200 guitars H7 doesn’t recognise a masterpiece album.

On a serious note - ignoring the jibe from @Bridgehouse - thats why the aesthetics of music is so fascinating...it may have sold 25 million copies, but it still sets my teeth on edge. 
    Of course. If we all had the same taste then life would be really very dull.
    Indeed.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Bridgehouse said:

On a serious note - ignoring the jibe from @Bridgehouse - thats why the aesthetics of music is so fascinating...it may have sold 25 million copies, but it still sets my teeth on edge. 
    Of course. If we all had the same taste then life would be really very dull.
    Indeed.
    Your taste is rubbish tho ;)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14535
    edited June 2018
    HarrySeven said:
    ignoring the jibe from Bridgehouse
    Is that permitted under forum rules?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Worst episode of Deal Or No Deal ever
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Bridgehouse said:

On a serious note - ignoring the jibe from @Bridgehouse - thats why the aesthetics of music is so fascinating...it may have sold 25 million copies, but it still sets my teeth on edge - and I don’t buy into the idea that I’m *supposed* to recognise/like/respect its “masterpiece” status.

Anyway, like I said...I’ll get me coat...
    I never feel compelled to like a "legendary masterpiece", nor do I rebel against them. In fact, when I first heard Rumours I had no idea that it was seen as this legendary album but as soon as I heard it I loved it - not just the songs being great but tonally the sound is one of the best things I've ever heard and stays in my mind as a reference of what great records can sound like.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7158
    Soho Soundhouse sold a load of sealed 1982 Stratocasters in exactly the same way back in the late 80s/early 90s. They wanted silly money for them and they would be in their advert in Guitarist mag every month.
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway