R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot
1248249250251252254»

Comments

• Barnezy said:
    I sold mine to @Jonathanthomas83 and would buy it back in a heartbeat. Fantastic guitars for the money. 
    I’ll forever be grateful for that. I adore the thing and it’s being well looked after in the interim. 

I really don’t understand the whole “they’re bang average” thing. They’re easily as consistent as any R8’s I’ve played in shops since. I’ve never played one in store and thought “that’s easily better than mine, I should “upgrade””. 

Great guitars and I will always, always regret having to sell my first one. And forever in debt to @Barnezy for allowing me a second chance on his.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4803
    My R8 was great, sold it to fund other purchases but would probably buy it back one day if it surfaced. Great guitars, mine was very well built, resonant and sounded as I'd expect a genuine one to sound.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• I've recently been looking out for one of these having missed out at the time, and last year when I blinked and missed one that passed through the classifieds.

There's a few available used right now, but all appear to be on the heavier side of what I'd prefer.

From my perspective, spooky timing then that this thread would rear its head once again.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    I've recently been looking out for one of these having missed out at the time, and last year when I blinked and missed one that passed through the classifieds.

There's a few available used right now, but all appear to be on the heavier side of what I'd prefer.

From my perspective, spooky timing then that this thread would rear its head once again.
    I don't wish to alarm you but some of us have been reading your thoughts
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • “In the future, everyone will own a Peach R8 for 15 minutes“

Andy Warhol
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom