R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot

Comments

• PablocrackersPablocrackers Frets: 181
    edited September 2018
    Just picked up this cracker from the lads at Coda and safe to say im bloody over the moon! Cheers Ryan, Doug & Mark! https://imgur.com/a/C1NeFr1 Forgot how to embed the image 
    That’s a nice 59
    Cheers, Yeh one of the best id seen!, went in to see the R8's but couldnt resist this one! 
    0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Looks like there will indeed be a happy end to my story after all thanks to @DougCoda who went above and beyond in my endless quest for tone/timbre/blues lawyer trinkets - R8 incoming
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    Looks like there will indeed be a happy end to my story after all thanks to @DougCoda who went above and beyond in my endless quest for tone/timbre/blues lawyer trinkets - R8 incoming
    Which serial number did you get?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 87416 I think - got a lovely curvy bottom, which is just the way I like them -

I really like the Iced Tea plaintops - I personally think the understated wood grain with that finish looks insanely cool and old fashioned in just the right way

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    And they’re gone... 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9323
    I’ve put a 10% deposit down on 87413. I’ll take a trip to coda to pay the rest after this months payday, but it helps me justify it when I’ve dropped money on a 330 and 339 this month. It’s brilliant that coda let you do that, but it’s what made me cave when I really don’t need a Les Paul
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    @BloodEagle that's fit 
    87416 I think - got a lovely curvy bottom, which is just the way I like them -

I really like the Iced Tea plaintops - I personally think the understated wood grain with that finish looks insanely cool and old fashioned in just the right way

That is a cracker! Lovely grain on that, and I completely agree with you about the curvy bum
  • mli3 said:
    And they’re gone... 
    We have a few washed cherry on their way to us and a 59, there's an iced tea 59 due to go on the site tomorrow as well
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    good work @BloodEagle - the high res pics really help.

• Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3471
    edited September 2018
    87416 I think - got a lovely curvy bottom, which is just the way I like them -

What a stunner. Looks a lot like a 1 piece top, I know it's not but it's cool that it looks like it is.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    That’s lovely @BloodEagle ;

I like it almost as much as mine.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Just picked up this cracker from the lads at Coda and safe to say im bloody over the moon! Cheers Ryan, Doug & Mark! https://imgur.com/a/C1NeFr1 Forgot how to embed the image 
    That’s a nice 59
    Cheers, Yeh one of the best id seen!, went in to see the R8's but couldnt resist this one! 
    All this plaintop gushing, don’t get it.  That is lovely!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    I've been playing mine alot the past couple of days. I love it. I dont even mind that I paid 500 quid more than you lot. 
  • 87416 I think - got a lovely curvy bottom, which is just the way I like them -

That is a blinder. Love it 
  • Can’t wait to get my hands on this :) SN 871457
    edited September 2018
    Can’t wait to get my hands on this :) SN 871457

I love this thread
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    John_A said:
    That’s a nice 59
    they're not plain.

less can be more.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Are you guys all going to meet at a country house, R8s in tow, plectrums in a bowl etc? :-P
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_A said:
    Entirely impractical though. That guitar is bigger than a house! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom