Devi Ever seems to be in a bad place...

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6718
    Haha defending Devi Ever is never going to be a hill I'm prepared to die on and yep you're absolutely right we probably agree. 

Cheers re the tune. I was just mucking about at the time but STP/Janes Addiction stuff is probably in my bones...
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1302
    soma1975 said:

As an aside I had this version of the Devi Ever Soda Meiser and it was fabulous.

I think they were built by someone else though. 

That looks like one of the Dwarfcraft built ones. They licensed Devi’s designs for a couple of years, though I think the relationship ended less than amicably. 

I would imagine that the Dwarfcraft built pedals are at the very least well made
  • DTSBDTSB Frets: 5

Yup you are right, I shouldn't have stuck my nose in  - sorry @soma1975 ;;

I don't think there's anything to be sorry for. It brings up the absolution problem, albeit interpersonally as opposed to legally.

I happened across the thread by accident external to the site and commented more specifically about the legal question

One thing I should probably clear up though. Reduced capacity to contract doesn't mean that, in the event, of voiding the contract, rescission iis just thrown out (rescission is when the contract is 'reversed' and each party gets back what they started with)
    Thackrah v Haas is an illustration of that