Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Essex studio

What's Hot

Comments

• duotone said:
    https://www.essexrecordingstudios.com/pages/services

“MIXING: £150 per track - All mixing performed by world class engineer James Curtis-Thomas

MASTERING: £50 per track - All mastering performed by world class engineer James Curtis-Thomas”

I had to Google him, as I’d never heard of James Curtis-Thomas before

@Sasquatch_Bob is a LOT cheaper than that, and very good :) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16140
    You know he drives a Ferrari ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • “Ken sent me.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 994
    Looks like he has some ‘Official Pantera’ gear for sale too

• duotone said:

“MIXING: £150 per track - All mixing performed by world class engineer James Curtis-Thomas

MASTERING: £50 per track - All mastering performed by world class engineer James Curtis-Thomas”

Holy shit. He's expensive!!!

And his "played on BBC Introducing" stuff, so what. So have I. 

Looks like a complete chancer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
    Come on Bob, it's Essex.  Cost of living is totally different.  I mean, how much did you spend on fake tan, cosmetic dentistry, botox, hair care and waxing/depilation last year?

And remember, some of us have seen you :)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    duotone said:

Holy shit. He's expensive!!!

And his "played on BBC Introducing" stuff, so what. So have I. 

Looks like a complete chancer.
    Don't see it plastered all over your site Bob - You're missing a trick there! :)
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    duotone said:

Not exactly doing anything for public opinion regarding the intelligence of the average drummer, is it?
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    prlgmnr said:
    duotone said:

Not exactly doing anything for public opinion regarding the intelligence of the average drummer, is it?
    Oh, I don't know...   =)
    Call me Dave.
  • horse said:
    dbphoto said:
    Arktik83 said:
    I wonder if he has a mate who owns a studio so he can go in there, take some photo's of the guitars in a studio setting and subliminally people think they're worth paying the kind of money he's asking as they're "professional grade" instruments.  Not saying they aren't pro grade but I do think being in their "natural habitat" might swing some buyers.
    https://www.essexrecordingstudios.com/pages/about-us

It seems funny given some of the bollocks that the biggest success listed is "produce and record one of BBC Essex Introducing's top 12 tracks for 2017 that later went on to be played on Radio 2"

I mean, I'd be pleased with that myself, but then again I haven't "assembled the largest collection of premium gear in any UK studio"
    Me and my friend recorded, produced, and mastered a single in my spare bedroom on his ancient laptop and my iMac and it got played on Radio 1.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    He's had a couple of nice looking Les Pauls bit I've always been put off by the hyperbole and matey tone. Just doesn't feel right so move on.
  • Snags said:
    Come on Bob, it's Essex.  Cost of living is totally different.  I mean, how much did you spend on fake tan, cosmetic dentistry, botox, hair care and waxing/depilation last year?

Come off it @Snags ... @Sasquatch_Bob is what passes for a supermodel in Huddersfield ffs! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Snags said:

Come off it @Snags ... @Sasquatch_Bob is what passes for a supermodel in Huddersfield ffs! 

Hey, absolutely no criticism, merely observation. After all, I'm in danger of passing for Bob's taller soft southern cousin or something.

Although having posted the original I've seen the instagram account, so I take back the commens on fake tan and dentistry, and assume they have to bank roll all the fines for TWOCing Corsas and Golfs, and making sure they've got the right pair of trainers to remain a la mode.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3458
    Snags said:

Hertfordshire squad dissing Essex squad? 
    Always, @carlos always
  • horsehorse Frets: 1583
    Sold him a snakebyte a few months ago, he has put it up for twice what i sold it him for. Also its not described in the condition its in.

Listed as mint but has quite a few player marks and swirls in the finish

What a cunt
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Snags said:

That's because I is so blummin' handsome obviously haha
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    wasn't this guy on the forum and got banned ?
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6907
    edited November 2018
    Talk about a tenuous link. He’s selling a 70’s Les Paul with a ‘Bowie Link’ basically it’s allegedly previously been owned by an old punk who ‘famously’ boned Bowie’s ex.  

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183477077637
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23041
    Iamnobody said:
    Talk about a tenuous link. He’s selling a 70’s Les Paul with a ‘Bowie Link’ basically it’s allegedly previously been owned by an old punk who ‘famously’ boned Bowie’s ex.  

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183477077637
    Just noticed they're near Hatfield Peverel.  I was there yesterday evening, if only I'd realised I could've popped in....