Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Anderton's Vertex video

What's Hot
1111213141517»

Comments

• I've been following this. It seems to me that Lee Anderson was caught between a bird and a welly shack, and he shouldn't really be blamed for the failings of Vertices Effectoid Co.

Andersons is a shop. They're like 3 blocks down from a chippy. One of those chippy's where they deep fry the chips all day and sell them at 11pm at night.

They're not evil. They're just doing what they think is the best thing to do given a poor situation they've been put in. And unfortunately in their neck of the woods, there aren't any decent Ramen or sushi restaurants. Only chips.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5263
    wonder what chips are like after being deep fried for so long?  is that why they only sell them at 11pm?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mgaw said:
    wonder what chips are like after being deep fried for so long?  is that why they only sell them at 11pm?
    They make you ill. The next day you're pooing your brains out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Roland said:
    Philtre said:
    (deleted. never mind, wasn't funny)
    I wish more people had your grasp on reality. 
    If you dislike moderating the forum so much, why do you do it? Same with Digi and Tony, always moaning and banging on about people “talking crap” and ‘having to deal with this shit”. Why do it then? Pass the reigns on to someone else who will do it with a bit more enthusiasm and you’ll be happier for it to boot.
    A poor post that mate, imho... 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12366
    Roland said:
    Philtre said:
    (deleted. never mind, wasn't funny)
    I wish more people had your grasp on reality. 
    If you dislike moderating the forum so much, why do you do it? Same with Digi and Tony, always moaning and banging on about people “talking crap” and ‘having to deal with this shit”. Why do it then? Pass the reigns on to someone else who will do it with a bit more enthusiasm and you’ll be happier for it to boot.
    The unintentional irony of this post is brilliant
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @darcym - a superb and well written post mate, and according to my understanding, absolutely bang on...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom