SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Removed - Gibson R9

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2209
    Not a fan of flame tops normally but this one is really nice!  

With regards to the Gibson COA’s, I find them a bit of a joke. They are so cheaply made and could be replicated so easily, I don’t understad what the point of them is? The serial number is on the guitar, having it written on a piece of cardboard is hardly authentication. They should be watermarked or have something very difficult to copy, if they are to have any value in my mind. 

You can buy blank Gibson COA’s online so I would never view them as a way to tell if something is genuine or not.

good luck with the sale, someone will get a bargain! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    @bgmartinsbridge is a pleasure to deal with, and only ever fine instruments pass through his mits. I'd be grabbing this if I hadn't recently splurged. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    I like a bit of facetious nonsense.......
    contact him back and offer to take his price if he can possibly throw in a Goat and a 2 pairs of breeding ferrets 
    and tell him that is your last offer !
    ........You have to treat these people with comedy
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Dominic said:
    I like a bit of facetious nonsense.......
    contact him back and offer to take his price if he can possibly throw in a Goat and a 2 pairs of breeding ferrets 
    and tell him that is your last offer !
    ........You have to treat these people with comedy
    That's a sound idea actually. I'll buy the ferrets off you. I have a rat problem.

youll get you asking price one way or another.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)