PSA - ThorpyFX now has a clearance section - lots of money off V1 pedals

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 461
    edited May 2019
    My Veteran is out for delivery tomorrow!! 

This pedal purchase is significant for me in that I now live with my girlfriend so this will be the first time that I've had to secretly sneak a pedal into the house so that she isn't aware of the purchase. I'm excited and scared guys, any tips from the more experienced members of the forum? 
    Some dirty money has miraculously appeared in my account guys, girls and @ThorpyFX, so it’s a toss up between the gunshot v warthog, I love the lead sounds that I’m hearing from the gunshot and I think I’d use it for fat leads but I’m also intrigued by the warthog, I know that they are completely different animals but can the warthog do smooth leads like the gunshot? Amps are a Princeton fudge brownie with a Jensen speaker and guitars are p-90 and single coil based, I also have an EP booster I plan to use to use after the WH or GS. If it helps I love anything from early manics JDB leads (motorcycle emptiness) (JCM800) through to J Mascis ‘Start Choppin’ chewy leads. Please help me decide! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6233
    tFB Trader

This pedal purchase is significant for me in that I now live with my girlfriend so this will be the first time that I've had to secretly sneak a pedal into the house so that she isn't aware of the purchase. I'm excited and scared guys, any tips from the more experienced members of the forum? 
    Some dirty money has miraculously appeared in my account guys, girls and @ThorpyFX, so it’s a toss up between the gunshot v warthog, I love the lead sounds that I’m hearing from the gunshot and I think I’d use it for fat leads but I’m also intrigued by the warthog, I know that they are completely different animals but can the warthog do smooth leads like the gunshot? Amps are a Princeton fudge brownie with a Jensen speaker and guitars are p-90 and single coil based, I also have an EP booster I plan to use to use after the WH or GS. If it helps I love anything from early manics JDB leads (motorcycle emptiness) (JCM800) through to J Mascis ‘Start Choppin’ chewy leads. Please help me decide! 
    For your tastes#..... I think the warthog will suit best. It can cover the range you are after, (even getting fuzzy at higher gain ranges) it can do smooth leads too, especially if you combine the ep booster after it for solos. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 461
    ThorpyFX said:

For your tastes#..... I think the warthog will suit best. It can cover the range you are after, (even getting fuzzy at higher gain ranges) it can do smooth leads too, especially if you combine the ep booster after it for solos. 
    Cheers @ThorpyFX ;
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7615
    Oh buggrit. Peacekeeper and Fat General ordered. 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6233
    tFB Trader
    TimmyO said:
    Oh buggrit. Peacekeeper and Fat General ordered. 
    Thanks very much!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom