Do you ask for a Pepsi, Coca Cola or Coke

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7287
    I like the more chemically tasting ones. pepsi max or dr pepper for the win (although not as mixers). Loved tab clear before it was banned too :)

If your going to have a sugary, artificial tasting drink might as well go all in. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
    I like the more chemically tasting ones. pepsi max or dr pepper for the win (although not as mixers). Loved tab clear before it was banned too :)

If your going to have a sugary, artificial tasting drink might as well go all in. 
    I also had a thing for Tab Clear. I had no idea it was banned though. What for?

I drank a lot of that stuff! 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1561
    I do and have always preferred Coke to Pepsi. From a bottle and not a can, and it has to be cold - so with ice and a piece of lemon.

I can tell the difference between the two, and coke wins every time.
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1561
    btw, I would rather drink water than any of the low fat, sugar free derivatives.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4982
    Not one mentioned in the OP:  sparkling water every time.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• ShrewsShrews Frets: 3008
    I'd ask for a diet coke in the pub, to which the bar person would ask,

'Pepsi?'

And I'd reply,

'Yes, that's fine'

If I was to buy the stuff for home (I don't), then I'd buy Pepsi Max, Coke Zero, Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Pepsi and Coke in that order. For me, Pepsi Max quenches the thirst better.

However, that never happens. If I want something fizzy I'd buy a 2l bottle of reduced fat lemonade for 48p from Tesco. 

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18760
    ^ "reduced fat lemonade".  Fuck me, I have enough trouble with sugar levels...
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7326
    I make sure to find exactly what they've got and ask for that. Otherwise they say "is so and so okay?", and I don't want them dropping outside choices on me. 

We once went to Nandos as a band, and the drummer suddenly goes "ere get me a diet coke, I'm off for a cig. AND ITS GOT TO BE DIET COKE! I CAN TELL! Diet coke is so much more better. It's got more bubbles".
    He walked out, so I just told everyone I was off to get him a full fat one. Left it in his place at the table, he came back, took a drink and went "AHHHH. Lovely. Diet Coke. Much better than full fat".
    Then it really annoyed me that he couldn't tell what I'd done like he said he'd be able to. Is it really a victory just to know what you've done?
  • kossofffankossofffan Frets: 549
    THE best tasty coke/cola drink in the world is Breizh Cola !
    Next time you're in Brittany, try it & tell me I'm wrong!