Pussy Stress

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• shrinkwrapshrinkwrap Frets: 512
    Our cat got into a fight with something - one leg very stiff and looking dislocated, then two days after the visit to the vet we find a wound on the other leg, which the vet and us missed. That's infected, so now on antibiotics. Expensive.
    I shoudln't have posted semi humorously in this thread the other day...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    Update time....

After having not been around for many months, Catty McTwatFace has returned.

He's been around pretty much every night, and now in the day. I caught him sat on the wall at the front of the house yesterday, with one of our cats sat next to the little douchebag.

Turns out that his 'owners' are of the travelling community.... which explains a lot.

I've been trying to think of how to catch the little git, and even looked up buying a net gun online, but that's several hundred quid. Might have to resort to that cage trap again, and hope he falls for it again (and I can get to him before he powers out of it).
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18773
    As much as I feel for you & your situation, given what you have said, I don't think that the cat can entirely be blamed for it's living arrangements.
    Isn't it positive that at least one of your moggies is not being subjected to routine feline GBH?
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    As much as I feel for you & your situation, given what you have said, I don't think that the cat can entirely be blamed for it's living arrangements.
    Exactly - which is another reason I want to catch it so it can be neutured and re-homed.