Found this weightlifting website- gives an indication of performance

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• snatch, clean, and jerk, isn't really the order I'd prefer to do that stuff in. Depending on how nice the wife has been to me, I might front-load the cleaning.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • THAT'S A SEX JOKE

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bah!! Feeling pretty crap today. Had some pains in my knees and my shoulders after working out Saturday and doing a run on Sunday. Came to work out today and couldn't get through my routine. I'm chilling out on the sofa now feeling sorry for myself.

Bye!

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    Bah!! Feeling pretty crap today. Had some pains in my knees and my shoulders after working out Saturday and doing a run on Sunday. Came to work out today and couldn't get through my routine. I'm chilling out on the sofa now feeling sorry for myself.
    how about you get off your ass and finish your routine...... 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFX said:
    Bah!! Feeling pretty crap today. Had some pains in my knees and my shoulders after working out Saturday and doing a run on Sunday. Came to work out today and couldn't get through my routine. I'm chilling out on the sofa now feeling sorry for myself.
    how about you get off your ass and finish your routine...... 
    Let me eat first. But you're right.

Bye!

• finished!

Bye!

tFB Trader
    finished!
    Nice one, those are genuinely the workouts that count the most.....
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    "Elite" deadlift here, for what it's worth :) 275kg for 1 at 90kg. Hook grip too, no straps. Would like to hit 7 plates one day but not sure the risk of injury is worth it.

Haven't checked other lifts yet but I struggle to get 140 on bench press so unlikely to be "Elite" there!
    tFB Trader
    pjf said:
    "Elite" deadlift here, for what it's worth :) 275kg for 1 at 90kg. Hook grip too, no straps. Would like to hit 7 plates one day but not sure the risk of injury is worth it.

Haven't checked other lifts yet but I struggle to get 140 on bench press so unlikely to be "Elite" there!
    thats awesome! i have to use straps sadly.... thumbs aren't long enough
  • musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
    pjf said:

@pjf ;Hookgripping 275, no straps. We can be friends
    I thought my thumbs could take some weight but that is heavy.

• @ThorpyFX Is this true? :lol:

Bye!

tFB Trader
    @ThorpyFX Is this true? :lol:

ha, im not there yet.... but it seems that it is actually VERY True
  • If you want me to send you "enter me" messages every few days or so, I'm happy to! *call me*

Bye!