Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Gear4music ok?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Great shop, can't fault them. If you create an account and buy enough stuff you get a small discount eventually  :)
    Guitar dealer and G.A.S merchant by day: www.vibrocaster.com 
      Blues/rock singer & guitarist by night: www.alexhamiltonguitar.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    If you can make it to York, the showroom is a thing of beauty.
    I've just moved to the area.....I need to visit!
    orly? where are you?

R.
    I'm working near the Shambles area but temp living in Harrogate until my house is ready... In Pocklington area. 
  • When I was teaching in schools, the Gear4Music own brand guitars that some of the students had were really poor quality, as was a cheap double bass that we bought my brother (but you can't really expect much from a cheap double bass I suppose).
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    I've had a Bernie Marsden arrive from them with a smashed bottom where it had been shipped in the crappy triangular box without being double boxed, then (presumably) dropped by the courier.  The return was handled without issue though, no complaints at all there. 
    Nearly bought some strat pickups from them this week actually, but then spotted the lengthy leadtime after seeing '1 in stock' and it turns out they are in their Swedish hub.  So I decided against it in case of delays etc.
  • Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3127
    I've used them quite a bit - they are in my 'good supplier' category. 
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Also has of of the most complete stocks of any company.

If I want to see all the midi keyboards available, for example, it's rare that g4m would be missing any that other suppliers have so it's a good directory.
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3044
    I'm working near the Shambles area but temp living in Harrogate until my house is ready... In Pocklington area. 
    Cool - I live out in Huby.

Are you playing with anyone yet? I play with Acko Pulco & The Cliff Divers - good fun covers stuff.

R.

Are you playing with anyone yet? I play with Acko Pulco & The Cliff Divers - good fun covers stuff.

R.

Unfortunately not! Had a break from proper bands for a good while due to career, moving, etc. Once I'm in my own place I can't wait to get back at it. All my gear, (and I mean ALL of it) is in secure storage so I can't even pick up a cheap bass or guitar at the moment. 

I'll have to check your band out if you play in York - cheers!

R.

Unfortunately not! Had a break from proper bands for a good while due to career, moving, etc. Once I'm in my own place I can't wait to get back at it. All my gear, (and I mean ALL of it) is in secure storage so I can't even pick up a cheap bass or guitar at the moment. 

I'll have to check your band out if you play in York - cheers!