Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Sand blasted PRS

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I'm interested & a bit surprised by the strength of feeling on show. 
    Had Ibanez done this, would the reaction be the same I wonder. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • I like them, wish they were the 22 fret models though 
    They’re offering it on the Cu22 too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23532
    edited September 2019
    Philly_Q said:
    Philly_Q said:
    I really wanted a Voodoo SG at the time, but that stupid red skull inlay put me off.  Having seen some of them in subsequent years, the finish seems to wear off really easily, but I shouldn't think that will be the case with these PRS models.
    I liked the skull inlay. Have you seen the Menace SG? It has a 'tattoo-style' headstock logo and a knuckle duster inlay lol
    Yes.  There was no temptation at all to buy that one.... wasn't there also a model with an ebony board and crescent inlays?  I could've lived with that.
    Was that the Gothic? I had an Epiphone Gothic Explorer, was a really nice guitar but it was so neck heavy it used to hurt my arm after about half an hour of playing standing up!
    Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of!  I've just Googled it, it had a star and crescent at the 12th fret only.  Turned out there was also a Faded model, again with an ebony board and crescent inlays, but not just at the 12th fret.
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6977
    I'm interested & a bit surprised by the strength of feeling on show. 
    Had Ibanez done this, would the reaction be the same I wonder. 
    That they look like a Harley Benton range. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.