Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NPD - Bring out your DOD!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    When i were a nipper i had the dod catalogue and would drool over the 'grunge' lol. Would still love one 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    When i were a nipper i had the dod catalogue and would drool over the 'grunge' lol. Would still love one 
    I saw a couple of those knocking around recently for not much money. I'll give you a nudge if I see another. 
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    Cheers!
    Does anyone know if I can use any 3.5mm jack lead to power the pedals from a DOD FX 105 power supply?

The spare one I have is for a phono headphones connection, I tried it and it worked ok but don't want anything catching fire! 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24379
    I've got a Grunge and the FX25 - has to be said, it's the better Envelope Filter of the 2.

I had the BiFet Preamp but like an idiot I sold it.
  • I have the dod dfx9 delay which is lovely and the digitech pds 20/20 which is great fun.
    Does anyone know if you can get an adapter so that you can connect the 3.5mm power supply to a standard boss type power supply?
    I have the dod dfx9 delay which is lovely and the digitech pds 20/20 which is great fun.
    Does anyone know if you can get an adapter so that you can connect the 3.5mm power supply to a standard boss type power supply?

Yes, One Spot supply a couple with their full kit but I struggled to get them individually. The ones I ordered from Amazon didn't fit so they went back.

I've just bought an original DOD power supply which is 3.5mm jack both ends and has five outlets. 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6083
    I have the dod dfx9 delay which is lovely and the digitech pds 20/20 which is great fun.
    There’s these -
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/kenable-Converter-2-1mm-Socket-3-5mm/dp/B00L3661NU/ref=pd_sbs_107_t_0/260-5437905-7087617

though you can find cheaper.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markvmarkv Frets: 459
    edited October 2019
    I had a DOD FX65 Chorus for ages, it's a superb sounding thing, very 80s!

The battery connector broke but I subsequently powered it with this adapter: https://www.fxpedal.co.uk/accessories-c31/power-supplies-c44/fxpedal-mini-jack-plug-adaptor-p212
    Has anyone A/B'd the FX20B vs FX20C phasers? Wondering if there's any difference apart from the form of the boxes.
    Impeccable pair for bass