NGD: Time Machine 1987 PRS Custom 24 + Interesting history

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @SimpleSimon but it was @Strat54 who said he'd spotted it on eBay first, maybe he has a link? I also thought the one with the birds was the same guitar initally when it popped up in my search.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2378
    Strat54 said:
    @grappagreen Its looking pretty expensive on ebay now. Why is the seller not mentioning Phil Palmer and also the sweet switch change?
    Didn't realise it was up for sale again... gotta link?
    Just sesrch ebay. Thats a real shame as its possibly destined to remain out of reach of a player and consigned to a bedroom dealers inventory for the next 18 months or more......
    Jeez - you guys kill me.

If it's for sale on ebay I certainly can't find it...
    Sold for £3695.....a mug everyday. 
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRS-Custom-1987/233605578526?hash=item3663fa3f1e:g:MXgAAOSwxvRe1Axa
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1343
    Strat54 said:
    Strat54 said:
    @grappagreen Its looking pretty expensive on ebay now. Why is the seller not mentioning Phil Palmer and also the sweet switch change?
    Didn't realise it was up for sale again... gotta link?
    Just sesrch ebay. Thats a real shame as its possibly destined to remain out of reach of a player and consigned to a bedroom dealers inventory for the next 18 months or more......
    Jeez - you guys kill me.

If it's for sale on ebay I certainly can't find it...
    Sold for £3695.....a mug everyday. 
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRS-Custom-1987/233605578526?hash=item3663fa3f1e:g:MXgAAOSwxvRe1Axa
    Wow - I'm amazed someone paid that for the '87. Beggers belief especially in todays world where pricing information is so readily available if you're prepared to invest even a small amount of time. What amazes me even more is that vintage value (term used from a PRS perspective btw) is largely related to originality and this guitar doesn't have the original T&B pickups nor sweet switch! 

Hope the new owner enjoys it!