Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Katie Price declared bankrupt

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• shes obviously made a big boob somewhere.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    edited November 2019
    MikeS said:
    roberty said:
    Sure she'll manage
    This...

She's probably planned it well. Clearly not too daft when it comes to resourcefulness . She'll have plenty money and assets hidden away, I have no doubt.
    That would be a bankruptcy offence- anything hidden over £500 can send you to prison for up to 7 years.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/debt-solutions/bankruptcy-2/bankruptcy-offences/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    She'll be OK, I'm sure there's another book or two in her ghostwriter.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    octatonic said:
    MikeS said:

She's probably planned it well. Clearly not too daft when it comes to resourcefulness . She'll have plenty money and assets hidden away, I have no doubt.
    That would be a bankruptcy offence- anything hidden over £500 can send you to prison for up to 7 years.
    It won't be an issue... since she could never keep her assets hidden before I doubt she'll start now.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    ICBM said:
    octatonic said:
    MikeS said:

It won't be an issue... since she could never keep her assets hidden before I doubt she'll start now.

• DominicDominic Frets: 16099
    chortle , good one ^^
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited November 2019
    ICBM said:
    octatonic said:
    MikeS said:

Bloody hell @ICBM cracks a funny, good one too! Stop the clocks! 

• I'm never one to revel in such misfortune but what a plonker she is. 
    She had enough cash to set herself and children into a nice life but blew it on pink Range Rovers, hangers-on, and crap.
    A fool and their money..........
    If I had talent, I'd be talented.
    Red meat and functional mushrooms.
    Persistent and inconsistent guitar player.
    A lefty, hence a fog of permanent frustration

Not enough guitars, pedals, and cricket bats.
    USA Deluxe Strat - Martyn Booth Special - Electromatic
    FX Plex - Cornell Romany
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNine said:

Slightly different - I saw that the chp who won the £105,000,000 lottery the other week has gone public.
    I really don't understand that. The hassle they will now get will be enormous. Newly found mates asking for stuff, old flames, 100 begging letters a week etc

If I ever won that sort of money I wouldn't even tell my own kids until they were adult.
    The reason that pretty much everyone goes public with such large wins, is that they are advised to do so on the basis that there is 100% ZERO chance that you will remain anonymous anyway. Press will find out easy enough, you can't hide that kind of thing, work colleagues. friends of friends etc. Probably people who are jealous and want to blow them up. It cannot be hidden. Camelot will manage the whole press element and give them what they want, in the hope that it avoids people hanging round outside the house etc. and gets it done in one big hit.

If you dont plan to spend any at all, and just stick it in the bank, then maybe you might stand a chance.
    I can't find it on the net, but there was that young lad in Scotland who won £3.2 million-ish (forget the exact figure), and all he bought was a bungalow for his disabled dad. Iirc, he killed himself after apparently being hounded by gold diggers who would camp on his lawn and harass him for money every time he went out or came home.
    Not quite as sad as that: died as a recluse from choking on vomit when on booze+drugs
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/exclusive-reclusive-millionaire-stuart-donnelly-1048904
    Hmm, thanks for setting me straight. Wonder where I got the idea he'd killed himself after being hounded out of his home then? I definitely remember hearing that one lottery winner had said that the chancers and scroungers had been camping on his lawn, but it clearly wasn't this lad.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.

• Slightly different - I saw that the chp who won the £105,000,000 lottery the other week has gone public.
    I really don't understand that. The hassle they will now get will be enormous. Newly found mates asking for stuff, old flames, 100 begging letters a week etc

If I ever won that sort of money I wouldn't even tell my own kids until they were adult.
    Totally agree. I would tell absolutely no-one. Secret gifted cheques to friends/family in the mail when needed, the occasional holiday overseas where you can live like a millionaire for a week or two just to get it out of your system, and then back to being a 'secret' millionaire at home. Much safer and happier option I reckon..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @ICBM spat my tea out then, well played!
  • She will do alright, look at Prince Andrew, £250k/year allowance, and living like a billionaire, friend of nonces. as far as I know, as risible as some of KP's behaviour has been she's not consorted with wealthy paedo rings.... though that Christmas Single was probably on a par, morally.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randerson said:

Slightly different - I saw that the chp who won the £105,000,000 lottery the other week has gone public.

Totally agree. I would tell absolutely no-one. Secret gifted cheques to friends/family in the mail when needed, the occasional holiday overseas where you can live like a millionaire for a week or two just to get it out of your system, and then back to being a 'secret' millionaire at home. Much safer and happier option I reckon..
    Another option, and hard as it could be, give most of it away, keep a few million so as to never have to work again and be comfortable. Problems solved.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Fuck knows how she got so rich anyway, ten a penny, brain dead, shitty parent, chan sniffing boot. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Time to get the baps out again!? 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10273
    Time to get the baps out again!? 

Please God, no!!!!

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • Time to get the baps out again!? 
    Probably; she does'nt often appear to use her Loaf.
    When logic and proportion