Power Supply for Pedaltrain Metro 16

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 60
    edited June 2020
    I use the CS6 on metro 24 - drilled in as per instructions. No problems whatsoever  

IMG-6790
    image hosting
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • althyalthy Frets: 92
    Janahan said:
    Could be tempted to sell my R300. Let me know if you're interested.
    hit me up you ever consider selling it again :)
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    Faff said:
    Beexter said:
    Gigrig Generator, Strymon Ojai and Truetone CS6 all fit under a flat pedaltrain with some diall feet from B & Q pushed on the original feet

So do these diall feet just push onto the existing feet? The existing feet look like they are rivited on and not able to unscrew. What diameter did you use? Is it this set?  Diall Black Plastic Leg tip, (Dia)20mm  - or next size up?

Yep, simply push on.You don't even need glue. It couldn't be any simpler.
    I can't remember the exact ones but I'll measure up later. 
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    FWIW I've got a GigRig generator under a Metro 24 which I believe is the same height. A little bit of rubber tape so it doesn't slip and a couple of cable ties sort it just fine.

However, if you need to add more than just a Distributor it can get messy in such a small space leaving room for all the other bits.
  • Beexter said:
    Faff said:
    Beexter said:
    Gigrig Generator, Strymon Ojai and Truetone CS6 all fit under a flat pedaltrain with some diall feet from B & Q pushed on the original feet

So do these diall feet just push onto the existing feet? The existing feet look like they are rivited on and not able to unscrew. What diameter did you use? Is it this set?  Diall Black Plastic Leg tip, (Dia)20mm  - or next size up?

According to this thread it is the 18mm ones: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2341576/#Comment_2341576 ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3399
    edited June 2020
    Shipwreck said:
    I use the CS6 on metro 24 - drilled in as per instructions. No problems whatsoever  

IMG-6790
    image hosting
    You can also use dual lock if you don't want to drill. That's what I did on my board...
    https://imgur.com/a/xUVnRY3

I previously had the CS6 under a pedal train nano+. Fitted fine, no need to raise feet.

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    edited June 2020
    Beexter said:
    Faff said:
    Beexter said:

According to this thread it is the 18mm ones: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2341576/#Comment_2341576 ;
    @Faff ,Yep, just checked mine and they have the number 18 moulded into the inside.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ColWilkieColWilkie Frets: 144
    I'll likely have a pedaltrain Spark for sale within the next couple of days.  New board and supply ordered, so will be parting it!  PM if interested, before I put it up for sale!
  • ColWilkieColWilkie Frets: 144
    It's now up for sale, just in case you were still looking!
  • FaffFaff Frets: 29
    @Faff ,Yep, just checked mine and they have the number 18 moulded into the inside.

Guitarist for...  HEY PIXIES - The UK's most gigantic PIXIES tribute band
    http://www.facebook.com/heypixies
    "We don't actually own any of this gear - we're just looking after it for the next Fretboarder."