Video Editor

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
    @stratman3142 I've  seen people just hang patterned sheets behind them which looks quite cool. 

2 hooks in the ceiling,  run a wire between them,  peg the sheet to the wire.

Less pfaff than tripod and black, white or green screen.
    As a bit of an aside, but on a related topic, does anyone know of a good option for a plain backdrop or folding screen that's quick and easy to set up and put away, so I can hide the background in my music room.
    these are good but you can probably find them cheaper  https://www.parkcameras.com/bc/161-2542/lastolite/studio-backgrounds 

Thanks. Some good suggestions there. I just been experimenting with various methods, including clipping a sheet to the cross support of stage light stand. My wife came in and said "why don't you just tidy your music room and rearrange what's in the background".

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2343
    @stratman3142 I've  seen people just hang patterned sheets behind them which looks quite cool. 

2 hooks in the ceiling,  run a wire between them,  peg the sheet to the wire.

Less pfaff than tripod and black, white or green screen.
    As a bit of an aside, but on a related topic, does anyone know of a good option for a plain backdrop or folding screen that's quick and easy to set up and put away, so I can hide the background in my music room.
    these are good but you can probably find them cheaper  https://www.parkcameras.com/bc/161-2542/lastolite/studio-backgrounds 

Thanks. Some good suggestions there. I just been experimenting with various methods, including clipping a sheet to the cross support of stage light stand. My wife came in and said "why don't you just tidy your music room and rearrange what's in the background".

thats gotta be the definitive answer
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    You can order rolls of fake wood cladding from amazon or eBay. Some are astonishingly real. At least on camera.